Evolution of your style

djrajio

i remember your name from niketalk....and how someone was trying to rag you about your evisus being fake.

gaudy fits calls for gaudy coloring. random stuff from the last two years.

EGH.jpg

i'll stop it right before I cut my hair, which was pretty recent anyway.

i remember your name from niketalk....and how someone was trying to rag you about your evisus being fake.

haha yeah i remember that. sad to say i did some research and they were fake. even though i bought it at a retail Evisu store in korea, that whole store was fake and it was not japanese Evisu and it was a company made in korea called Evisu and they made fakes and set up a legit looking retail store. insane, yet sad. i gave those away to goodwill:)

pre-2000: adidas / and1 / nike / reebok / banana republic / d&g

2000 --> 2002: bape / stussy / nike / dolce & gabbana / gucci / hugo boss / louis vuitton

2002 --> 2005: bape / cdg / supreme / nike sb / dior homme / jil sander / ysl rive gauche

2005 --> today: neighbourhood / supreme / dior homme / raf simons / rick owens / undercover

future: bespoke everything. definately.

DSC_0057.JPG

November 2006, first full fit photo I could find. Clash tee, Levis (then crispy fresh) and red Chucks still big staples.

08-11-06_1505.jpg

The old shitty camphone days, going through a phase of buying random vintage crap on account of playing in a two-bit indie band.

02-12-06_1505.jpg

First emergence of my lovely vintage leather blazer. Diesels and Dunlop Green Flash on the bottom half kinda fucked this outfit up.

DCFC0003.JPG

Jan 07, borrowed camera. First Rakers pic, hair has formed some kind of mullet.

13_03.jpeg

Haircut. Don't yet know how to pinroll jeans, apparently.

rrrr.jpg

April 07, start of regular WAYWTing thanks to new camphone. Sufu purchases now in full evidence.

DSC00168.JPG

May 07, first pinroll.

DSC00210.JPG

Present day. Skinny jeans and shoes make their first appearance.

Is that a J. Lindeberg jean jacket? Looks exactly like the one I have.

nah man, levis, got it at the mall, nothing too fancy but i love it every now and then, sort of tough to work it in when youre wearing jeans all the time, but i try and make it work

what's that awesome belt?

specs picked out by myself, hand made by Henry Hibbard at Leather Goods Connection- http://leathergoodsconnection.com/index.html

i love it, totally custom, everything from the color of the leather, the width, thickness, stiching, buckle, length, all of it. really decent prices too, mine^ isnt the most basic, has some bells and whistles, and i think it set me back about $60

just be sure to measure before you buy, i didnt because i was too lazy to and when i got it there werent enough holes to fit my waist, luckily there was enough length left to punch a few more