Evolution of your style

djrajio

dcfc0077xy4.jpg

i really like this mang, i think this might be my favorite stage of yours.

Yes I was going to say the same thing (just been catching up on this thread, has taken a while!)

Some of you guys should enter the Street Style comp... Pitbull Mansion are giving away a $500 spending spree.... here's the details.

• 4 weeks later...

^hahaha. i went to the engineering part of my school. scary thing is, all the engineering girls thought i dressed well freshman year. i happened to spend some time with the kids in the architecture school though, and they rubbed off on me. i'm gonna try and find more old ones. i think i can do worse than that first pic.

what happened to whitneys breasts? (no creep)

as you mature like whitney extraordinarily does, like wine, you prefer to be a classic rather than a one-hit-wonder.

her style has progressed to be more drapy, mature, and ladylike. her boobs are just beneath the layers of threads. it's mesmerising.

(no creep)

sick022.jpg

(Drunk at school...Rvca sweater, guess jeans, Esprit V-Neck, Probably C1rca shoes)

skater x gino x dave chapelle

illmatic486.jpg

(Illmatic sweater, guess jeans, c1rca shoes)

streetweara8a.jpg

streetwear and American Apparel stuff (can't find proper pics, but generally sneakers, nudies, and a tee)

styleforum forays

waywt_kopyule_116f9ed.jpg

(H&M, AA, APC, Oxfords)

steps forward

fit_004a2b.jpg

(Corpus beanie, Rag and Bone Jacket, INVDR tee by Yuljo, APC jeans, random black boots)

winter is cold

wool_004899.jpg (EG, Nom De Sweater, Apc, boots)

Summer Prep

Bass_007a3f.jpg

Dior_0022c8.jpg

Towards Fall

Newfitpic049.jpg

what's next?

I'm the youngest at 17, apparently. 18 in December.

I find this first post so embarassing that it hurts. I think most people have seen it by this time, so whatever. Diamonds posted that epic Pre-SuFu pic so it's practically the least I can do.

pic1sb.jpg

One of my first posts. I'm sure I thought this whole internet fashion business was "pretty neat."

ianqh3.jpg

Poorly fitting minimalism at it's finest.

servowaywtbj8.jpg

As it turns out, I'm a fan of small pictures. Strange.

We need to find more people with embarrasing first pictures. Makes this thread amusing.

your most embarrassing is much less embarrassing looking than mine

• 4 months later...