TRENCH COATS

Aquascutum has some very cool trenches. they've been around pretty much the same time as burberry - yet another british trench coat company - and they're pretty much the same thing. aquscutum offeres only rainwear though... i believe

Dior Homme, APC

I believe Cloak NYC makes some cool ones too, but never checked them out personally

Just realized you're asking about this last season. Not sure then , but I do know the above mentioned companies make some fine coats :)

Edited by wild_whiskey on May 4, 2005 at 01:36 PM

Quote:

Anyone got any pictures of the Burberry Prorsum ones and their price range? Are they possible to get for 1.500$?

Is the APC any good? (You gotta love a.p.c.)

--- Original message by skecr8r on May 5, 2005 04:27 AM

I tried a Trench from Burberry Prorsum a while ago from the S/S 05 line and it was about 1800.00 if I remember correctly. There prices are pretty average for a high end label, 200.00 for shirts, 300-400 for pants, 1500+ for coats and jackets.

Here's pics of ones from Burberry Prorsum S/S 05

0017.jpg

00013m.jpg

00021m.jpg0002.jpg

Edited by mouko on May 16, 2005 at 10:22 AM

Cloak did some truly amazing trenches last season. Very, very nice. Mildly similar to some of the past prorsum or even funkier margiela stuff but much more 'rock'. Prices were pretty decent too compared to some of the aforementioned stuff.

I found Burberry trench for 1.100$, dark green with dark tinted pattern inside. Perfect slim fit, beautiful. Picking it up this autumn, the shop kept it for me for such a long time, nice of them :-)

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif