4hero.Good Music.

krza

does it? seriously?

btw thanks for the info

been diggin their stuff for a while

well yeah, to be honest it does (to me). i guess i kinda get suspicious of someone doing this as their very first post. its happened a lot here...clothing brands more commonly though. if he is legit then i apologize. if he isnt, then fuck off.

but then again, you have what, 6 posts and your like "thanks for the info!" who knows...and looking at 90% of your posts they have been links showcasing something. i dunno man. whatever

well yeah, to be honest it does (to me). i guess i kinda get suspicious of someone doing this as their very first post. its happened a lot here...clothing brands more commonly though. if he is legit then i apologize. if he isnt, then fuck off.

but then again, you have what, 6 posts and your like "thanks for the info!" who knows...and looking at 90% of your posts they have been links showcasing something. i dunno man. whatever

Great an E-Bully. Maybe the album inspired him to post after he thought he would share his happiness with the world. Or in your great words 'whatever'.

Great album had it on rotation for a month now, good to see the US picking up on this stuff.

Oh, Im a newbie...hi and what you gonna do about it?

i haven't kept up with 4hero for a while, but dego and marc mac will always get my utmost respect. btw, they do way more then just d&b. in the last few years they've been innovating in many genres such as broken beat/nu jazz, soul, hip-hop, electro and techno. anyone here remember their really old breakbeat techno stuff like mr. kirks nightmare? ahhhh, good times...

les fleur is one of my all time favorite tracks. this one aint bad either. next....

Yes! The 4hero cover was very very well done (even if it would never beat the Original M.Ripperton's IMO).

The 2 first albums were excellent anyway. Glad to see them coming back.

Great an E-Bully. Maybe the album inspired him to post after he thought he would share his happiness with the world. Or in your great words 'whatever'.

Great album had it on rotation for a month now, good to see the US picking up on this stuff.

Oh, Im a newbie...hi and what you gonna do about it?

i thought about it and apologized. chill out.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont thik drum n' bass died.. but thorugh the years it pretty much diversified and did a cross-genre thing.. but with 4hero it's kind of a different story cuz their new album is a whole new feel. Like their new album title, PLAY WITH THE CHANGES, they indeed played with the changes you know.

Anyway, enough about my 2cents, but Lupe Fiasco is feelin their music too..

FROM SYNTHESISMAGAZINE.NET

"4Hero’s “Morning Child†was NPR’s Song Of The Day yesterday. Enjoy “Morning Childâ€, already described by DJ Gilles Peterson as a classic tune. 4Hero’s PLAY WITH THE CHANGES comes out on February 27th and is yet another well-crafted love letter to Ms. Ripperton.

“A grand release…sexy, groovy, full of flavor…officially on repeat…†–Lupe Fiasco

Check out 4HERO who made NPR’s “Song Of The Day†yesterday with “Morning Child†http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7220079 "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...