5 Most Annoying Types of People at Parties

JesseJB

1. the Fat and F*cking Ugly chick in the group of girls... the cockblocker... STOP F*CKING WITH MY GAME!!!! If your friend wants to give me a lap dance and suck face with me... let her BE!!!! If she wants to go to my place for the afterparty... Dont stop her!!! Wish her a fun night! I need sex God damn it!!

2. Freeloaders... usually it's the fat chick... i'm buying your pretty friend a drink... you're not invited! how are u gonna cockblock me and expect me to get you a drink?!?!?!

3. Frat Boys... especially Asian Frats... Stop trying to act Gangster!!!! YOU AINT!!! If someone accidentally bumped into you and apologizes... accept the apology and move on... dont be a prick and make something bigger out of it just because your "brothers" are with you.. Shit... when you by yourself, you shitting your pants, whimpering and crying trying to apologize... Lambda Phi Epsilon can suck my d!ck... =)

4. Girls with the bareback top, with a mini skirt smaller than my belt... Hey B!tch! Dont dress like that if you dont want the attention... Why the f*ck are you gonna dress like that to the club if u aint want the attention? Dumb C*nt

5. Five-Nil... F*cking Cops!

Lambda Phi Epsilon can suck my d!ck... =)

!

my roomate along with several of my friends are lambdas...and yes sometimes they can be alittle hot tempered but theyre probably one of the best people to have behind your back... i got my ass covered from all directions. lol

what schol do you goto?

my roomate along with several of my friends are lambdas...and yes sometimes they can be alittle hot tempered but theyre probably one of the best people to have behind your back... i got my ass covered from all directions. lol

what schol do you goto?

I went to City Uni of New York

i always see them getting rowdy @ parties... one of them got lashed with a leather belt on the head by one of my friends... lol

I went to City Uni of New York

i always see them getting rowdy @ parties... one of them got lashed with a leather belt on the head by one of my friends... lol

baruch? i see them everywhere. they don't seem so bad though.

and i am the "i love you man" guy most of the time. :cool:

1) The guy falling all over the place and knocks everyones drink down

2) Chicks that go to the bathroom together then never comes out

3) Keg hoggers (their usually the really fat guys that need to drink a pony keg to get drunk)

4) People who step on your shoes and don't apologize! (You obviously know when you just stepped on someones foot the least you can do is apologize!)

5) When you walk into a house and there are people just sitting on the couch not saying a word while everyone else is socializing. (AWKWARD)

why cant we all get along?

sure.... im friends with a Lambda or 2... they good people...

but for every other Lambda i've met/bumped into... aint gonna happen...

- skinny dude in wife beater for no reason.

HAHA what's the hate for?

I end up wearing just a wifebeater in like one third of all unofficial parties. (not at the bar etc.)

On the topic.

1. Geeks who always act like they were drunk for the first time in their entire life.

2. The people who dance like captain jack dispite being completely sober.

3. People who spill beer, vomit etc. on my clothes (forcing me to wear a wifebeater) :D

4. Everybody thinking Jack&Jones jeans and button ups from wal-mart -type of stores are the ultimate heat.

5. The extremely ghetto people who are only out there to steal stuff & brawl.

-people who blind me with their camera flash.

-people who talk about "that one time when he/she was so high"

-close talkers

-one-uppers

-sluts who mess with my game

yeah i totally feel all that.

- the ugly friend who gets no attention so her hot friends cant neither

- the drinkmoochers

- the jackass who cant dance yet tries to imitate those who can

- the overprotective boyfriends. jeez, cant ya girl talk to someone new?

- the girls who get pissy over random shit

people who climb trees....

people who throw shit on the bonfire to make it bigger when its already huge...

when i cant get any alcohol!

Guest Airjamie
5. the "mother hen" that throws salt in my game...as in "Sarah, WE are LEAVING...come ON, we came here together, you dont even KNOW this guy...you have to get up tommorow morning anyway" (turns to me as shes dragging her friend away) "Sorry, she'll call you..."

cunt.

FUCKING.....................bitch. There needs to be a whole thread about this bitch. Fuck dude why can some people just let their friend lay me. Is it that fucking horrible that your friend REALLY REALLY wants to fuck that guy that ALL YOUR friends usually lay at a party but then go bitching to you because hes much more interested in kevins (the guy who throws the parties) copy of the new kylesa album than sitting around talking about how her and her friends are going to deathcab saturday and it would be SUPER AWESOME if i came. I AM SORRY. I LIKE PUNK MORE THAN TALKING TO GIRLS. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. GOD FORBID ANY GIRL EVER ACTUALLY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW BORIS RECORD. GOD FUCKING FORBID. THE POSTAL SERVICE IS FUCKING GAY BTW.

People that make you pay for drinks

People that don't share the bud

Why is every one annoyed with the wallflowers? They aren't bothering anyone and are completely avoidable.

they stare!!!.... u glance over... and there they are... drink in one hand... just watching you rubbing your genitalia on the hot chick's ass

quick mother hen story. I was in the bahamas for spring break in high school. me and this girl want to go back to her hotel room (my boy was with a girl in ours) but her friend wont give us the key because they all made a "pact" not to do anything more than hook up with boys that weekend. so we are sitting there beggign for this key. how fucking gay

what i hate

people who talk to you out of nowhere and expects you to reply

people who wont share the blunt, even for a measly hit.

people who barges on your conversations

people who walks up from behind and gives you a massage...? wtf dont know if it happened to you before

- D-bags with a set of turntables who find it necessary to critique everything the DJ is doing. I don't care if you're a DJ. Everyone's a DJ. Shut up.

- D-bags who take control of the keg and try to get cash and act like they're the shit, even when you're best buds with the host. If you don't know the hosts friend's, don't act like you own the place.

- People who come with drama already brewing. Especially annoying if they're your friends are all they do is mope and look shitty. Then of course, you have to tend to them, and all they do is complain about their ex macking with some other girl. SHUT UP GO HOME.

- People who pick up the guitar and start playing endlessly. Everyone can fucking play guitar, you're not special, no one wants to try and guess which Modest Mouse song you're playing.

- People who are fakers. You can sniff these people out pretty easily. Fuck em. Don't talk to me if you've practically scripted your conversation. You know as well as I do that our interest in each other only goes as far as how many drinks we've had. Don't act otherwise.

- Guys who are lost puppies and follow you around to get you to introduce them to girls.

People that rule:

- Guys and girls that surprise you by being laid back and easy to talk to and don't act awkward.

3. Frat Boys... especially Asian Frats... Stop trying to act Gangster!!!! YOU AINT!!! If someone accidentally bumped into you and apologizes... accept the apology and move on... dont be a prick and make something bigger out of it just because your "brothers" are with you.. Shit... when you by yourself, you shitting your pants, whimpering and crying trying to apologize... Lambda Phi Epsilon can suck my d!ck... =)

You sound like some prick de-pledge who couldn't handle Lambda shit. Sure, some Lambda's are pricks, but most are generally very cool. Take that penis out of your ass before you generalize an organization based on a small group of indivuduals.

Anyway, here's my list:

1. People who were not invited to your party, drink and smoke your shit, and don't offer to pay / don't bring their own shit.

2. People who constantly come back to bum another cigarette off you. I'm not fucking 7-11.

3. People who cannot hold their liquor.

4. Kids that vomit in heavy traffic areas, such as hallways, when they cannot hold their liquor.

5. That creepy lush kid who's always dancing by himself/herself.

1) the chicks who come up to you, dance with you and rub their arse on your crotch. then give you their numbers etc. then proceed to go back to their boyfriend.

2) drunk people. im talking those violently drunk ones and the ones who spew everywhere. why cant people just get drunk and be in a good mood. or go straight to passing out.

3) single desperate guys who come up behind the girls you're dancing with and tries to cop a feel randomly.

4) the fat dude who tries to cut across everywhere and bumps into everyone, making them spill their drinks.

5) fat chicks who try to crunk. and you can see their shit jiggle all over the place. btw. these are usually the "mother hen" ones as well.

1)

5) fat chicks who try to crunk. and you can see their shit jiggle all over the place. btw. these are usually the "mother hen" ones as well.

EXACTLY, those fat chicks, ALSO like if you wanna talk or get interested with their friend or sumshit they always barge in and try to be overprotective. I knew this one cute chick and she had a fat and ugly friend, like i got with the chick, but everytime we would have a fight or disagreement the fat bitch would call me and cuss me out come to my house and bad talk. Do i even know you bitch?