5 Most Annoying Types of People at Parties

JesseJB

1) the guy that after a drink turns into a douche bag

2) the guy the shows up totally smashed / baked

3) the girl that after half a drink starts thinking everyone hates her

4) the girls that get drugged up / drunk and fight over boy's / booze

5) the super prepped out people who talk about their synagogues/churches and are high hifalutin

this thread gets an A+, so many "funny because it's true" posts.

generally, I hate the people who aren't being respectful Why are you upstairs, in my bedroom, smoking a cigarette? Why is there a large fire in my garage, and better yet, why is my car not still parked there? Who are those people standing next to my dad's gun cabinet and looking like teenage shoplifters!? Who purposely puked on my dog?

1. The moron who insists that he wants to talk to you but just wants a weird excuse to hit on your girlfriend in front of you while simultaneously talking you down.

2. The drunk girl who doesn't get that you a) don't particularly want a messy standing lapdance, and B) wouldn't want one anyway since she probably isn't wearing anything under her gaudy dress, and you were hoping to wash your dry jeans maybe in another four to five months, but now will not only have to take them to the cleaners', but also a lab.

3. The guy in the shit jeans, weird supposedly forgotten Nike mistakes and a dirty snowboard jacket (indoors) who repeatedly addresses you as something weird like burnout while you're trying to ignore his autistic accent, meanwhile, you've never even met the guy.. And neither has anyone there.

4. The guy who thinks that 'loud and obnoxious' is a suitable replacement for 'subtle and witty' and the jerks that actually laugh.

5. Girls that get too emotional and cry from too much alki, then require people to console them, and forget about/don't care about that shit the next morning.

1. mother hens/cockblocks. really now? why do you have to do that.

2. fighters

3. the overly horny bro who will not rest until he gets laid

4. kicking it at a dance party/dancing at a kicking party

5. ugly girls who think they are the best thing in the world

I think everybody has pretty much said everything

1. people who are dressed terribly. Like, fucking terribly, it makes me disgusting. I like to think that anyone with a college education can put together a polo or button-up shirt and a pair of jeans, and yet, somehow, people can fuck that up. I mean, go out in a decently fitting t-shirt and jeans if you want, but why the fuck guys wear some abominations is beyond me.

2. Socially awkward smart girls. I love meeting and chatting up smart girls, even moreso when they drop a line about working somewhere spectacular or having an interest like writing or reading or running, but so often those girls are complete fuckjobs that it's impossible

3. +1 on the 10K pictures so I can create a Facebook album and tag the shit out of it while drinking my fatty latte tomorrow morning. Jesus Christ. I step out of pictures most of the time because often, I'm just at someone's crib enjoying the night, but I don't need it saved and posted for everyone's posterity if I've just met you tonight.

4. People who don't want to get down with good music, don't want to dance or just go off and enjoy themselves. If I put that Daft Punk on some dude's iLuv once the playlist ends, you better get ill and enjoy it, because that's just damn fun. Of course, this is if the evening calls for it -- i.e. a social gathering, lighthearted, with a good mix of people. Don't be that guy who "doesn't dance.'

5. Acoustic guitar dude. "Aren't you in my Anthropology class? Did you do the homew--OH SHIT, HERE'S MY GUITAR, "SAID MAYYBBBBEEEEE...YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVEESSSSS MEEEEE."

People who you know throwing a party and still want to charge you

People who mooch of my L's, I swear sometimes I jsut want to hit the freshmen

People who never ever talk to you and start calling you by your name even though u dont know them

Girls who tease you

people who bring small 25cent bags of chips and barrel juice.

people who put those chips on their pizza as toppings.

people who miss the bowl and don't mop up.

people who use the bath room for non bathroom activities.

myself, at the end of the night.

1. the retarded drunk friend who can't do anything for herself 3 drinks in .. it is at this moment I question our friendship.

2. the crazy ex who thinks it's a completely appropriate time to rekindle the shitty relationship you had 4 years ago

3. the LOUD girl who ends up bleeding somehow and makes sure that everyone knows

4. the guy who changes the song after 45 seconds of listening to it

5. sluts

Yea, she just earned her spot on corny girls appreciation thread.

hahah holy shit i am going to post some. there are girls at my school who had a "mean girls law school slumber party" and put shit up on facebook. it's awful.

one of them has 25 photo albums.

1. Annoying cokeheads who wont let anyone get a word in edgewise

2. annoying moochers mooching beer/drugs

3. stingy cocksuckers that wont let me mooch beer/drugs

4. the girl who throws up and is moaning on the floor of the bathroom by 1030 pm

5. the "mother hen" that throws salt in my game...as in "Sarah, WE are LEAVING...come ON, we came here together, you dont even KNOW this guy...you have to get up tommorow morning anyway" (turns to me as shes dragging her friend away) "Sorry, she'll call you..."

cunt.

hahaha 2 and 3 agreed!

and as for the girl on the floor just pee on her.

1.) fake philosophicals who try to drop all this "knowledge" on me.

2.) the random 5-percenter that does what 1.) does but times 1,000,000

3.) being 1 of 2 minorities in a party and having the other 1 (usually lame) trying to befriend you and shit solely based on your "commonalities" then attempt to stay by your side the rest of the night.

4.) old highschool mates that ask you about your current state of affairs only to feel threatened when you tell them, and act as if they have to act proper & sophisticated in front of you for the remainder of the night.

5.) hipsters that revolve their lives around partying and "leveling-up" their "crew" status like life's a fucking RPG.

most of the aforementioned are applicable, also.

i've grown to hate partying in Virginia.

• 2 weeks later...

1) loud people who will not shut the fuck up. shut the fuck up.

2) people who butt into your conversations, saying shit like "oh! i know what you're talking about!" shut the fuck up. you do not know what i'm talking about.

3) people who go up to you saying "oh i saw you on myspace! you're so and so." shut the fuck up, you do not know me.

4) people who are too cool to party and have a good time. you're fucking lame. go home and shut the fuck up.

5) ugly fat bitches. stay home. oh, and you should probably shut the fuck up too.

1. Uninvited guests who just come for 5min and leave with a few beers.

2. Girls who show up and also leave within 10min....you overhear her on the phone saying such things as "well the party is kinda dead....hows the party over there?! O REALLY?! well ill be there in 5min! " phone goes off tells u goodbye and takes off with her friends.

3. Hosts who ask their own guests for money.. " hey man you got $5 bucks to buy more beer?!" theres no more! i be like..."man, fuck off!"

4. When ppl just take to long on the restroom and dont come out doing who knows what pissing on the floor, vomiting, etc....! when im waiting to do my business!!

5. the annoying drunks who just put their arms around you saying " youll back me up no matter what right !!?" or who force you to drink str8 outta the bottle,

3. Hosts who ask their own guests for money.. " hey man you got $5 bucks to buy more beer?!" theres no more! i be like..."man, fuck off!"

fuck that.... its fair game to ask people to throw down money for additional booze. you're an ungrateful guest.

unless you brought a bottle or a six pack or something, then disregard what i just said

• 2 weeks later...
1. Uninvited guests who just come for 5min and leave with a few beers.

2. Girls who show up and also leave within 10min....you overhear her on the phone saying such things as "well the party is kinda dead....hows the party over there?! O REALLY?! well ill be there in 5min! " phone goes off tells u goodbye and takes off with her friends.

4. When ppl just take to long on the restroom and dont come out doing who knows what pissing on the floor, vomiting, etc....! when im waiting to do my business!!

5. the annoying drunks who just put their arms around you saying " youll back me up no matter what right !!?" or who force you to drink str8 outta the bottle,

1. if it's not your party, who the fuck cares?

2. if she's saying that, the party is probably pretty dead and you're just mad because you want them to take you where they're going

3. there isn't anything wrong with that.. if beer ends up running short, you expect the host to pay the whole tab for more beer (for a whole party)? he's letting you and others party in his house.. it's only $5

4. it sucks but puking happens to the best of us.. if you really can't hold it and you might actually piss your pants, man up and go outside and piss on a wall or tree

5. people FORCE you to drink out of the bottle? do you succumb to peer pressure that easily or do your frat bros hold you down and pour that smooth vladimir's vodka right down your throat?