in need of a new hairstyle

chizzua

I am currently in a hairstyle transition phase. After rockin the buzz cut for the better part of this decade i'm letting my hair grow out a bit (but not too much). Lately i really like the way my hair looks when i've been wearing a beanie around for a while. Like normally it's spikey, but after the beanie it's pressed flat and moves forward. It's still short, but looks more mature and works well as a nice progression from my youthful buzz cut which really gives me a baby face...i'm gonna keep this one around for a while.

I feel you on that. I've been buzzing my hair for the longest time now just to save some money and the hassles of going out for it. I look fine with a buzzed head, but I've been preferring the slightly longer look lately too. I've held out now for 2 months without cutting. I have to wear a hat to press it down though cause if not I get the wild poofy asian fro. I don't know if there's any other way to get it down though without the hat - any suggestions?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic