Nom de Guerre F/W 07

verizon011

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're raw, but have a very soft hand. I'm guessing they would stretch a bit, but probably not like APC.

the model number is right there in the picture, so you could call up NdG and ask. I saw them in Stel's in Boston. I also know that context in Madison, WI sells them online. I think they go for around $285. Really nice.

Edit: someone beat me to it...

They had them in the NDG/NYC store 2 weeks ago when I was there. They are very nice and I almost bought a pair for myself.

I believe they were $245. They had a sale on downstairs on all shoes

and everything else down there but none of the Fall stuff was on sale.

fairly high rise, well fitted seat. somewhat lower yoke, fairly large back pockets. the leg is fairly slim on the so-called "classic fit" and tapers. It's a very nice fashion forward fit without going too over the top (like april 77, ksubi) which is why a lot of people ( I find) just pick them up after they try them on. ( I know I did!)

Their greys are particularly sharp, very nice and unique colors... the indigos also have pretty unique casts to them.

Edit: 1000 posts!!! I spend too much time thinking about denim...

fairly high rise, well fitted seat. somewhat lower yoke, fairly large back pockets. the leg is fairly slim on the so-called "classic fit" and tapers. It's a very nice fashion forward fit without going too over the top (like april 77, ksubi) which is why a lot of people ( I find) just pick them up after they try them on. ( I know I did!)

Their greys are particularly sharp, very nice and unique colors... the indigos also have pretty unique casts to them.

Very well put. I concur.