Nom de Guerre F/W 07

verizon011

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY got my deck hood.

Another classic NDG piece in all aspects -- quality design and concept, high quality materials, extra slim fitting (XL is slim on me and I rock M in CDG...???) and very weak construction (zip up the front and put my hands in the pockets to straighten out and pull down the jacket and the fuckin left pocket ripped along the seems... no biggie as the missus is a seamstress........

I would be so fucking pissed if this happened.

But yea fit is definitely on the slim side. I'm a small in just about everything but got the hoodie in M since that's what was left. So glad I sized up. Could have probably gone to a L no problem if I wanted to layer a sweater or oxford under it.

got a Q about the sizing about the current deconstructed shirts...

Picked up the deck hood in XL and it fits perfectly... got a s/sleeve shirt from NDG from 2yrs in L and it fits fine...

So the Q - Will an L in the current deconstructed fit? Are they narrow fitting? Or kind boxy like their previous shirts?

Picked up the deck hood in XL and it fits perfectly... got a s/sleeve shirt from NDG from 2yrs in L and it fits fine...

So the Q - Will an L in the current deconstructed fit? Are they narrow fitting? Or kind boxy like their previous shirts?

I would say they're pretty slim fitting; along the same line as the deconstructed deck hoodie.

I'd say the same as Ruach. The shoulders are a bit narrow, but still fairly comfortable. But the look of the deconstructed corduroy shirts are just awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I have a couple of questions:

72th0zo.jpg

I'm really interested in the exact denim he's wearing model. I can't really tell if it's raw or washed, can someone clarify that? Also about the stretching, how much would they stretch by? Do they still carry them at the NYC retail store and much do they go for?

Thanks, much appreciated