Nom de Guerre F/W 07

verizon011

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't been up there in a while, (soon goldengloves, soon!) but there are 3 fits. classic (one wash selvedge and bleach black non selvedge) slim (DRY RAW selvedge, dry non selvedge, light grey selvedge) and a tapered slim zipper fly (one wash selvedge, black overdyed non selvedge) it gets confusing after a while. The new dry selvedge of last season FIT VERY WELL!! BTT and I have a pair.

Thanks for the info, Poly.

I have the slim (I'm pretty sure), light grey selvedge and they fit magnificent.

How slim is the slim cut? Like an APC New Standard?

• 5 months later...

I saw the whole collection at the store. The deck hoodie is very nice and I think it was around $440. Some other nice pieces but I'm not really blown away by it. I can see myself getting something on sale but not at full price. Their jeans are very nice, I really like the grey ones (both light and grey). I alos like this sweater a lot, it was $286.

fw07lookspage07uf1.jpg

Hey Mike, what's the Macintosh Kennedy like?

It's very nice, I think the pattern looks better than in the picture. It also has a belt that you can't see in the picture. I didn't look at the price cause one I would pass out and two it's just not something I would buy. I think it would suit your style very well.

Ouch. thats like a weeks paycheck. Are they doing a light grey selvedge jean this season ?

I didn't check if they were selvedge but they looked very nice. To be honest I would buy them either way.

Ouch. thats like a weeks paycheck. Are they doing a light grey selvedge jean this season ?

They are. We got them at Blackbird the other day in the narrow fit, along with the rest of our Fall order. Honestly, I am pretty impressed by it; especially considering how unimpressed I was by the pieces last year.

are they still doing sales on S/S stuff? I never got a chance to head down there for their clearance sales... and does their denim ever go on sale?

The basement was closed, so they probably sold the remaining stock. Even if they have anything left, it will not be good. There was very little left one moth ago. Also, I have seen their denim on sale at the store, or the t shirts for that matter.

The basement was closed, so they probably sold the remaining stock. Even if they have anything left, it will not be good. There was very little left one moth ago. Also, I have seen their denim on sale at the store, or the t shirts for that matter.

their denim does indeed go on sale. i've seen everything except the t-shirts go on sale. i never ask about the t-shirts so i don't know if they do, but last time i was there,everything was 60% off.

Today I took some pictures of my favourite pieces that we received at Blackbird...

Deconstructed Deck Hoodie (which I bought today)

hoodie1.jpg

hoodie2.jpg

Waxed Hooded Parka (with huge arms)

parka1.jpg

parka2.jpg

Deconstructed Plaid Corduroy Shirt

plaidshirt.jpg

Thermal

thermal.jpg

I hope to buy the plaid shirt and thermal as soon as possible...

i loved last year waxed cotton parka. kind of wish i jumped on it when they offered me 20%, did you guys get any m65's and do they do any smalls in the m65?

They did do smalls, although we may already be sold out of both the black and grey in small. I will double check tomorrow for you, though. The price for it has gone up (around $740 or something) but it is also a much thicker and heavier wool than last year. Much more of an actual winter piece compared to last year.

No price on the wool crewneck sweater? I think someone had a photo of it in recent purchases but damn it looks really amazing when worn. I really want a lot of this stuff.

The wool crewneck sweater is $288 at Stels (www.stelsinc.com) although they do not appear to have it online yet. They also carry it at Brigade (www.clothingbrigade.com). There is a Styleforum discount of 10% on all items (you need to ask for it at this point) and free shipping from Brigade. I like all three shops (Brigade, Stels, and Blackbird).

No price on the wool crewneck sweater? I think someone had a photo of it in recent purchases but damn it looks really amazing when worn. I really want a lot of this stuff.

It's $288.

edit: beaten. We can also do a 10% discount on NDG for superfuture members, as well as free shipping.