Nom de Guerre F/W 07

verizon011

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So CMF is designing for Nom de Guerre now? Who knew.

picture18ju4.png

Some nice looking stuff. I wonder how their sweaters / sweatshirts are quality wise. I bet they're damn expensive, interesting to see if they stepped up the quality to be on par with Acne / W+H, etc... or if you'd be better off going another route.

just checked out site and they have update with complete f/w 07 collection and s/s 07

collection. http://www.nomdeguerre.net/lookbook/index.html.

I'm much more impressed with the stuff I see on here than I was initially. Especially the F/W '07 stuff, some of those coats look amazing.

I'm looking forward to getting some of these items definitely.

fall 07 looks good...really good...nothing groundbreaking, but once again, NDG re-invents the classics really, really well...

it's also nice seeing them move to a more straight leg/relaxed denim reference...getting a bit tired of only seeing slim fit denim everywhere i look...the combination of both is refreshing to see...

looking forward to fall 7

any idea how much a NdG winter coat usually goes for? I've no experience with their outerwear but I know their clothes are pretty expensive in general.

Some of those pea coat / winter coats they had on there looked pretty amazing, just need to know if I should start saving up now

any idea how much a NdG winter coat usually goes for? I've no experience with their outerwear but I know their clothes are pretty expensive in general.

Some of those pea coat / winter coats they had on there looked pretty amazing, just need to know if I should start saving up now

Buzz Rickson collab for fw 06 retailed for $900, most of their coats were $500+. Hoodies were $350. Like I said, I probably won't be picking much of this up due to price, but it's still very nice looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot damn, was in Nomd yesterday. New denim looks amazing. They have a grey selvage that is amazingly soft, almost feels like a cashmere denim blend just insane. They also had some beautiful looking Common Project shoes that I want.

Also checked out bblessing for the first time, wow that store is weird to say the least. Their surface to air case with the gloves was rediculous. Nice concept store

ahh i see. last time i couldn't find it and i couldn't figure out why. i saw that thing but i didn't think it led to nom de guerre. btw has anyone been into cockpit usa? it's right near there and i think it's a very underrated store by sufu standards.

Hot damn, was in Nomd yesterday. New denim looks amazing. They have a grey selvage that is amazingly soft, almost feels like a cashmere denim blend just insane. They also had some beautiful looking Common Project shoes that I want.

Also checked out bblessing for the first time, wow that store is weird to say the least. Their surface to air case with the gloves was rediculous. Nice concept store

Were there any narrow fit jeans in raw indigo?

Were there any narrow fit jeans in raw indigo?

haven't been up there in a while, (soon goldengloves, soon!) but there are 3 fits. classic (one wash selvedge and bleach black non selvedge) slim (DRY RAW selvedge, dry non selvedge, light grey selvedge) and a tapered slim zipper fly (one wash selvedge, black overdyed non selvedge) it gets confusing after a while. The new dry selvedge of last season FIT VERY WELL!! BTT and I have a pair.