Robert Geller FW 07 / 08

Guest bed

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ruach, would you be able to provide the price of the leather bomber as well? it looks pretty good.

I believe it was $1350. We just have a size 50 left.

I was mistaken about the shirt styles we received. We have the (very) fine stripe dress shirt as well as the Belmondo. Both are somewhere around $140.

How warm is the Prussian coat? Any photos of it being worn?

Fairly warm with the lining. I haven't tried it without, but it's definitely a nice winter coat if you live in snowy cities like NY. The fabrication is fairly crisp, and Robert was saying (and I agree) that's great in the sense that even if you have a thin or big body, it gives you a nice clean silhouette.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
call Odin, I think they have it

Cool, I'm in NYC in about a week, so I'll drop in and have a look.

im hittin up opening ceremony and various other places. we're a similar size, if i find it and can afford it, i can't make any promises though.

I think I'm about your height actually jeep (6'5ish) so I hope you arent looking for that number for yourself:p

I think I'm about your height actually jeep (6'5ish) so I hope you arent looking for that number for yourself:p

6'7"

even 52's have short sleeves on me. thats usually the killer about these sort of things, the sleeves being too short, cause lord knows i just want a nice geller buttondown.