M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

Guest jmatsu

Chuck Taylor® All Star® Low (click and wait for it)

the low version of the highs i posted. don't understand why the description reads "canvas," when these appear to be leather and have leather prices. saw a canvas navy version of this about a year ago. looked alittle better.

Chucks don't come in half sizes right?

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

i always seems to have a problem with my heel popping out of the shoe tho...

you can get your shoes stretched.I had my boots streched half a size by a shoe/boot repairer

Guest jmatsu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy viewpost.gif

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

depending on the chucks style run, some come in half sizes. what model do you have? i would not recommend having your chucks professionally stretched at a cobbler/shoe repair store. unlike boots, chucks are obviously super thin. the leather would give waaaaay more easier than that of a boot thus causing the silouette to warp. will not retain the shape you want. not worth the time, precision-work or the money. fairly obvious shit, don't know why the guy above me is giving you such retarded advice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy viewpost.gif

depending on the chucks style run, some come in half sizes. what model do you have? i would not recommend having your chucks professionally stretched at a cobbler/shoe repair store. unlike boots, chucks are obviously super thin. the leather would give waaaaay more easier than that of a boot thus causing the silouette to warp. will not retain the shape you want. not worth the time, precision-work or the money. fairly obvious shit, don't know why the guy above me is giving you such retarded advice.

he would look at the shoe and asses if it can be stretched without losing form.he has stretched a lot of sneakers,but yeh,you are right,some chucks are too thin

I'm thinking of painting a pair of canvas chucks. Not sure what I should use though, been thinking about acrylic paint or black silicone (diluted?) Maybe polyurethane (where to cop?) Any suggestions?

size advice on leather chucks? need something for when the weather gets a little cooler

size advice on leather chucks? need something for when the weather gets a little cooler

advice: get some real shoes

converse have holes in them for circulation, they also let cold and wet in

advice: get some real shoes

converse have holes in them for circulation, they also let cold and wet in

true, but those of us with huge feet don't have many options, diamonds.

Jmatsu-san what is the deal (price/stockists) on those converse tweeds has? The hi tops with the extra cloth on the sides? I'm hoping you know which I mean, could have sworn they were posted in here but I'll dig through his waywts if you don't know which I'm talking about.

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu-san what is the deal (price/stockists) on those converse tweeds has? The hi tops with the extra cloth on the sides? I'm hoping you know which I mean, could have sworn they were posted in here but I'll dig through his waywts if you don't know which I'm talking about.

they not cons. they final h shoes i think. you talking about the ones i posted in the black hi tops thread? i dont remember, but shit is like a season or two old. they are nice, but considering that final homme aint selling like it used 2 in japland, i dont see why any competent proxy wouldnt be able aquire a pair for u.

i have this pair of dark green high cut chucks with slight pinstrip-ing, which i bought YEARS ago. heh. now looking back, it looks pretty whacked. but im wondering if its possible to bleach the shit out of it and whack some white paint on it, to make it look like those white varvatos chucks.

http://theconverseculture.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/varvatosjpg.jpg

anyone knows it it'll work? btw. the rubber sole of mine is black, :(. will bleach be enough to make it white? or will i need paint? cos i have a feeling paint on rubber will come off after a while.

The Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Converse CT style sneakers coming out this fall are pretty dope..

Brown or black, hi's and low's..

Unfortunately, if you're over size 10 your outta luck. They only go up to 9.5US and they run half a size big.

I can't wait to get a pair of these myself, these'll be my first sneakers in 5 years that aren't Dior/visivm/YSL, but i might have to cave in and get those off white canvas ones that are one page back..

Guest jmatsu

haha kiya, in order for you to maintain your image, you HAVE to buy that shit.

i hate to admit it, but the undefeated converse weapons are fucking bomb.

i like them as well. do you know how much they might cost and will they be available in US? (without standing in line for 3 days)

Guest jmatsu
i like them as well. do you know how much they might cost and will they be available in US? (without standing in line for 3 days)

no idea. the top reminds me of supra. i wish they didnt put that stupid undefeated logo on the sole:mad:

I'm going to need to cop like 4 pairs of plain white chucks soon/now

what's a good place to cop for cheap?

Guest jmatsu

fab buy my white canvas century project cons!!! look at my thread

singapore

(0)

singapore

(0)

im from singapore, all the plain white high cut leather chucks are sold out in my size on the entire island. :( cant find them in my size anymore. anyway im a size 8.5 or 9. so gotta try whack up my old pair of chucks with paint. heh

Vinyl die might work.

vinyl dye huh. hmm. i'll go check it out. need to get the whole black rubber part of the sole white. bleach doesnt work. damn. think my best hope is paint.

haha kiya, in order for you to maintain your image, you HAVE to buy that shit.

You ready for this?

I talked to William Gibson last week and during the conversation he stated...

"Those upcoming sneakers we're doing are great, i'm really happy with the way they turned out. A year ago I did a photoshoot in Tokyo with TOYO and during the shoot i was wearing the samples of the Un Con Weapons and they loved them and this upcoming release is the outcome of that inspiration they took.."

I thought nothing of it, and now you saying what you did...

I saw those and I thought to myself, "I would never wear Undefeated stuff."

But I keep looking at them. "I would never wear Undefeated stuff."

"Would I?"

get some nikes DAWG

I'll leave the nikes to sportsfreak, DOGG

x-post from the post your creations thread. had them done up today

started with

2824147713_da0f7c432a.jpg

ended

2824143639_7dba302200.jpg

2824996842_92f2558a3f.jpg