lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

god, chucks are so sexy. i love them. i had some reg black low tops that i wore almost everyday for 2 yrs and my fucking mom threw them away. :(

ive got a pair.

ive had them since 7th grade and they're fucked. my moms been wanting to throw them away, but i refuse to give them up.

they are currently unable to be worn.

Guest jmatsu
that's too bad the the leather jacket is $300+... i really was on the lookout for these. i still would like to know more info on where to copp in the us tho

they are only supposed to go for around 2bills.

Guest jmatsu
varvato x converse many laced ones...

where to kop cheap.

barneys has for 95 bucks.. any cheaper place?

which ones do you want? i have the first edition lows...what size u b?

the only crazy laces varvatos x cons i still want are the highs in black. might have sizes available for bigfooted nigs.

I'm fascinated by how my (once) optic white high tops pick up dirt and indigo along the folds that form while I wear them. Even the outline of the heel-cup shows through from being rubbed by dirt & jeans.

img7985ef1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think those are in the same vein as Timberland high heels.......unless you are a Japanese girl, you will look like a ghetto hoochie.

hahah i think if you wear them right it could possibly work... any one seen the elvis shoes.? kind of like their more "chic" version of the converse

elvisshoes.com

whoa jmatsu those are some sweet sweet finds

Fuck.. i'm really digging those white JV Cons.. is that a future release or past season?

Chucks don't come in half sizes right?

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

i always seems to have a problem with my heel popping out of the shoe tho...

you can get your shoes stretched.I had my boots streched half a size by a shoe/boot repairer