M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

1405067709_1495d1f6ae_m.jpg

these are the only pair of converse i've owned..

i like them enough to want another pair but i can't find it anywhere..?

Guest jmatsu
1405067709_1495d1f6ae_m.jpg

these are the only pair of converse i've owned..

i like them enough to want another pair but i can't find it anywhere..?

i don't have any pics, but i seen a new sample of a new model. alittle similar to your's, but way more minimal and the shape is sleeker.

it is shapped like a converse/boatshoe and has two straps. one strap is obsolete or only for looks cause it doesn't come off...the other one obviously does. very low profile and one of the better ones i've seen. i think it's gonna be this winter...if it doesn't get dropped.

:) thanks..

i've had that pair for almost five years now..i can wait till winter if it goes through.

last night i stepped in mud in my white chucks. they're already dirty as hell so it's not a big deal but i'm still rather bummed out. :(

dont bleach them shits

they prolly look better dirty than cripsy fresh

so ive been told the purcells run more true to size than regular lows. are the leather premieres the same as regular canvas chuck lows or more true to size? agreed that im looking for a bit more support.

thanks

jack purcells do fit true to size. the leather and the canvas chucks fit exactly the same.

Anyone know of any stores in the US that are carrying the Converse one hund(red) x Project Red x HF Chuck Taylor oxes? I've searched so many times trying to find them and have had no luck with finding them. Anyone know of stores or online shops?

Those chucks with the bacon and eggs on the side look mighty tasty.

RTEmagicC_nhollywood_converse.jpg.jpg

oh and btw the 18 dollar converse looking generic shoes in walmart look just like visvims.

dore_mu15-img600x450-1206837897sasamama1025-img600x450-1205326936007.jpg

6365160o1pr2.jpg

6365160o3rc1.jpg

What is this? Looks awesome, straight fire!

Anyone know of any stores in the US that are carrying the Converse one hund(red) x Project Red x HF Chuck Taylor oxes? I've searched so many times trying to find them and have had no luck with finding them. Anyone know of stores or online shops?

i got a pair in sz9.5

PM me if you're interested

try giving Daves Quality Meat a call. They had the HF Chucks last time around. They take phone orders too.

They have been doing been killing it as far as adverts go. did people see this site http://www.thisistheindexpage.com/ and the music video for the song with pharrell, santogold, and Julian Casablancas did for converse I think comes out this week. The video is dope. The place where I work this summer did it.

Anyone know where I can get the tibetian red vans prison issues in a 9.5? I've heard rumors that these have been discontinued but it's not definite. Any help would be appreciated mates.

Chucks don't come in half sizes right?

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

i always seems to have a problem with my heel popping out of the shoe tho...

^they sure do come in half sizes. you just have to look.

RTEmagicC_nhollywood_converse.jpg.jpg

oh and btw the 18 dollar converse looking generic shoes in walmart look just like visvims.

true talk here are my neuton and i cannot find a pic of walmart shoe

toshipe28img500x3901194jt0.jpg

do leather chucks fit the same as canvas chucks?

...want monochrome black leather hi-top chucks.

really just want some creme soled black hi top chucks with black stitching

i could personalize them on the converse site but it'll cost $67 with shipping.

not bad in the broader sense of things...but holy fuck, not worth it for some fucking chucks

and yes dkatz, they fit the same

and transparent, not sure, but i used to know one guy who placed zippers on his, but it looked pretty ghetto

Guest jmatsu
Is there a place to buy just those zipper inserts for use with normal chuck-hi's.

everywhere in japlanz