M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

Unfortunately, I already checked there, and there is a $20 international surcharge to canada, so even with the discount coupon I found the total is $85. If I can't find them anywhere else, I'll buy from there. +rep anyway.

this is my leather chunk lo (white)

wore it everyday for 1 year

now i'm working on a black leather pair

2251695958_f5b18dd59b.jpg

fantastic cons & great photo. i've been looking for a while in this colorway, in leather. anyone want to point me in the right direction? all i've been finding is sky blue on white / all white / all black in the leathers.

anyone have any opinions on the converse "premiere" line?

for fifty bucks, they seem worth a shot but i've never come across any in person

i have those white monochrome hi tops in 9.5 for way fucking cheap if youre interested. Logo's have been taken off by previous user though if you care.

Does anyone know where I can pickup a pair of white high top chucks that have a coloured design all over the shoe. Saw a pair in a Thailand converse store when on holiday but when I got back home and checked the con website there is nothing there?

Has anyone experimented with drawing on their white high tops?

anyone like pf flyers?

i was really considering picking up these:

PFFL-MZ1_V1-BIG.jpg

just wondering if they are worth the extra money over vans/chucks? comfort and durability wise

maybe these:

7769-536593-p.jpg

anyone know the cheapest place to find white leather purcells? I need some for summer.

anyone have any opinions on the converse "premiere" line?

for fifty bucks, they seem worth a shot but i've never come across any in person

These are what I wear. I had a pair that went solid for about two years and just replaced them with a new pair. I like Chucks a lot but wish they had a little more support, so I opt for the Premiere's.

And I also wanted a natural-colored chuck, which they don't make regular -- they only make that optical white and yellow-ish white. But how fortuitous, there was a Premiere in stock, just what I wanted.

shoes_iaec1024090.jpg

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5032578&variant_id=EC1024090

if youre gonna be doing lots of walking, get the purcells

but otherwise, i'd stick with the regular chucks (hi or lo) because i've always liked the way they look better than the JPs.

so ive been told the purcells run more true to size than regular lows. are the leather premieres the same as regular canvas chuck lows or more true to size? agreed that im looking for a bit more support.

thanks

They are much different styles. The Purcell's are preppier, the Cons a little more mainstream, and with what we're probably wearing, likely a little streetier.

Those Zappos' links are a little different than blueblur's pair (which I like more w/ the black detailing)

Maybe he can stop by and clue us in...

They are much different styles. The Purcell's are preppier, the Cons a little more mainstream, and with what we're probably wearing, likely a little streetier.

thanks but im not talking about the styles as i understand that they are different im talking about the sizing of the shoes

Those Zappos' links are a little different than blueblur's pair (which I like more w/ the black detailing)

Maybe he can stop by and clue us in...

yeah, I don't really like the white monochrome either

this is a silly question but i was wondering if it was possible to re-sole a pair of chucks?

the soles on my favorite beaten up leather chucks are starting to go and i would rather get it fixed if possible than get a new pair and beat it up again.

Same.

Please halp.

It's possible to customize some white leather chucks with a black racing stripe on the Converse site...

blackstripesr2.jpg

god, chucks are so sexy. i love them. i had some reg black low tops that i wore almost everyday for 2 yrs and my fucking mom threw them away. :(

i got these, which are fun, but not getting as much wear as i stay in heels more often:

IMG01065.jpg

^that was the first time i wore them.

Guest jmatsu
anyone like pf flyers?

i was really considering picking up these:

PFFL-MZ1_V1-BIG.jpg

just wondering if they are worth the extra money over vans/chucks? comfort and durability wise

maybe these:

7769-536593-p.jpg

these are wack.

Guest jmatsu

RTEmagicC_nhollywood_converse.jpg.jpg

oh and btw the 18 dollar converse looking generic shoes in walmart look just like visvims.