M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

as_asymmetry_hi_0.jpg

I swear I dreamt I was wearing this last night

I bought a pair of Purcells in Hong Kong a few years back and they have come out with removable EVA insoles and serrated the soles for grip, they were mad comfortable. Have they done this to the Chinese chucks? I would cop...

I went into my parents garage and dug out this motherload of my 15 year old Made in the USA Purcells, Chucks, and One Star Mids.. thoroughly enjoying them... the haphazard chunky welts plus pointy toe on old chucks can't be beat...

The removable insoles are found in all the varvato converses, japanese anniversary edition ones, and other collabos e.g. cdg and fragment chucks

Converse redesigned the purcells a couple years ago and they now sport the said EVA insoles and etc.

It fucking sucks that chucks don't have the insoles. So I just size up and put some EVA insoles i copped from tokyu hands.

I think some vans (syndicates?) have the EVA insoles

Ordering the black and white leather chucks tomorrow. I was gonna go canvas but thought the leathers would, a) keep my feet a little warmer in the Maine winter, and B) be something a little different.

Question though, I've never seen these thing in person. What's the leather like? Will it wear in nice?

- Kyle

Guest jmatsu

^unless you're wearing shorts, manpris or cropped shit, i really don't see what is so great about those. the tuck is impossible and the silouette of these chucks remain the silouette of chucks.

Guest jmatsu

^unless you're wearing shorts, manpris or cropped shit, i really don't see what is so great about those. the tuck is impossible and the silouette of these chucks remains the silouette of chucks.

Those jp mid snakeskin looking really good!

and im never really into the snakeskin but those

dont look to bad imo.

ARGH! Those are all nice and such, but where are the zippered Purcell Hi's? I saw that the Matermind release shunned the zips, so Cons should just put that model out w/o the stupid Mastermind skull on it.

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/detail.aspx?ID=6928

I'm pretty sure these are a converse collabo unless they jacked everything including the sole.

TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY DOLLARS.... HAHAHA.

I've seen Chinese restaurants give out their 'special' Japanese tourist menu and pricelist, I guess Cliffedge is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu can you cop velcro chucks for me when in japland next? i need new chucks.

your will is law. will pm. ps. i hope you're talking about the ones i posted...

this is my leather chunk lo (white)

wore it everyday for 1 year

now i'm working on a black leather pair

2251695958_f5b18dd59b.jpg

This is why I wanted a pair of white leather chucks

These are amazing. Any info I can get on them would be appreciated. Model number? Name?

Man I'm on the hunt now.

i bought these when i was thrift shopping. They resemble one of the visvim shoes

006.png

007-1.png

008.png

They are an 8.5 and if anyone's interested in buying them, maybe ill sell. just PM me.

anybody know anything about the quality of leather purcells? considering the white leather ones on zappos to beat around during the spring/summer... is it more comfortable than the canvas, and is it a better investment? is it the same exact type of sizing?

thanks