lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

forgive me if these are posted before:

undftd-converse-poormans-weapon-01.jpg

The UNDFTD logo kills it for me...I love the entire shoe, but that logo seems SO out of place there, it could have gone on the heel and it would have looked great..

• 1 month later...
Anyone know anything about these? They were posted on sz, and his were purchased in a UK footlocker.

coolconverse.jpg

Looks like eastbay had these in stock. Still a few of the smaller sizes left.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--103078/sku--21510158/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

those cons that hap is wearing and the other colorway recently posted translate well on the screen or in print, but they are kinda lackluster in person.

507232_z.jpg

these on the other hand work with almost anything almost anywhere/time.

cdg and ys compied converse then converse copied them. only in wmns, but u can size up by 2-2.5 sizes.

sizing on leather chucks? Need black leather chucks (can't find high tops). As we all know, my feet are exceedingly large (14US), would I be able to squeeze a 13, or is there no give?

you could probably get away with 13. i'm about an 8 in dress shoes, got a 7 in some leather chucks. at first they were a little tight but they stretch quite a bit. it's actually quite roomy now.

those cons that hap is wearing and the other colorway recently posted translate well on the screen or in print, but they are kinda lackluster in person.

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v982/www.eastbay.com/images/products/zoom/507232_z.jpg

these on the other hand work with almost anything almost anywhere/time.

cdg and ys compied converse then converse copied them. only in wmns, but u can size up by 2-2.5 sizes.

husky.jpg

slim.jpg

I liked them well enough when I saw them in person to buy both pairs (without having seen pics of either before)

I agree that the slim chucks go with almost everything, but I don't agree that the padded collar chucks are lackluster in person... imo the problem is more that the slim chucks photograph like shit

husky.jpg

slim.jpg

I liked them well enough when I saw them in person to buy both pairs (without having seen pics of either before)

I agree that the slim chucks go with almost everything, but I don't agree that the padded collar chucks are lackluster in person... imo the problem is more that the slim chucks photograph like shit

lackluster imo meaning that when i saw them at the local footlocker they were just kinda boring or bandwagon generic-like. i don't care for the sole line (on this chuck inspired model) and the fact that converse just made some bulky chuck taylor w/ vulcan back just seems silly too me. i dunno, i think that the wmns cons translate well enough via photo (would change laces), but i really wouldn't even care much if they didn't. i personally do not buy clothes/shoes just so that it looks good on film.