lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

this is my leather chunk lo (white)

wore it everyday for 1 year

now i'm working on a black leather pair

2251695958_f5b18dd59b.jpg

fantastic cons & great photo. i've been looking for a while in this colorway, in leather. anyone want to point me in the right direction? all i've been finding is sky blue on white / all white / all black in the leathers.

Does anyone know where I can pickup a pair of white high top chucks that have a coloured design all over the shoe. Saw a pair in a Thailand converse store when on holiday but when I got back home and checked the con website there is nothing there?

Has anyone experimented with drawing on their white high tops?

anyone have any opinions on the converse "premiere" line?

for fifty bucks, they seem worth a shot but i've never come across any in person

These are what I wear. I had a pair that went solid for about two years and just replaced them with a new pair. I like Chucks a lot but wish they had a little more support, so I opt for the Premiere's.

And I also wanted a natural-colored chuck, which they don't make regular -- they only make that optical white and yellow-ish white. But how fortuitous, there was a Premiere in stock, just what I wanted.

shoes_iaec1024090.jpg

http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5032578&variant_id=EC1024090

so ive been told the purcells run more true to size than regular lows. are the leather premieres the same as regular canvas chuck lows or more true to size? agreed that im looking for a bit more support.

thanks

They are much different styles. The Purcell's are preppier, the Cons a little more mainstream, and with what we're probably wearing, likely a little streetier.

thanks but im not talking about the styles as i understand that they are different im talking about the sizing of the shoes

god, chucks are so sexy. i love them. i had some reg black low tops that i wore almost everyday for 2 yrs and my fucking mom threw them away. :(

i got these, which are fun, but not getting as much wear as i stay in heels more often:

IMG01065.jpg

^that was the first time i wore them.

Guest jmatsu
anyone like pf flyers?

i was really considering picking up these:

PFFL-MZ1_V1-BIG.jpg

just wondering if they are worth the extra money over vans/chucks? comfort and durability wise

maybe these:

7769-536593-p.jpg

these are wack.

Guest jmatsu
1405067709_1495d1f6ae_m.jpg

these are the only pair of converse i've owned..

i like them enough to want another pair but i can't find it anywhere..?

i don't have any pics, but i seen a new sample of a new model. alittle similar to your's, but way more minimal and the shape is sleeker.

it is shapped like a converse/boatshoe and has two straps. one strap is obsolete or only for looks cause it doesn't come off...the other one obviously does. very low profile and one of the better ones i've seen. i think it's gonna be this winter...if it doesn't get dropped.