lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

I bought a pair of Purcells in Hong Kong a few years back and they have come out with removable EVA insoles and serrated the soles for grip, they were mad comfortable. Have they done this to the Chinese chucks? I would cop...

I went into my parents garage and dug out this motherload of my 15 year old Made in the USA Purcells, Chucks, and One Star Mids.. thoroughly enjoying them... the haphazard chunky welts plus pointy toe on old chucks can't be beat...

The removable insoles are found in all the varvato converses, japanese anniversary edition ones, and other collabos e.g. cdg and fragment chucks

Converse redesigned the purcells a couple years ago and they now sport the said EVA insoles and etc.

It fucking sucks that chucks don't have the insoles. So I just size up and put some EVA insoles i copped from tokyu hands.

I think some vans (syndicates?) have the EVA insoles

Ordering the black and white leather chucks tomorrow. I was gonna go canvas but thought the leathers would, a) keep my feet a little warmer in the Maine winter, and B) be something a little different.

Question though, I've never seen these thing in person. What's the leather like? Will it wear in nice?

- Kyle

^unless you're wearing shorts, manpris or cropped shit, i really don't see what is so great about those. the tuck is impossible and the silouette of these chucks remain the silouette of chucks.

^unless you're wearing shorts, manpris or cropped shit, i really don't see what is so great about those. the tuck is impossible and the silouette of these chucks remains the silouette of chucks.

http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/detail.aspx?ID=6928

I'm pretty sure these are a converse collabo unless they jacked everything including the sole.

TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY DOLLARS.... HAHAHA.

I've seen Chinese restaurants give out their 'special' Japanese tourist menu and pricelist, I guess Cliffedge is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

These are amazing. Any info I can get on them would be appreciated. Model number? Name?

Man I'm on the hunt now.

i bought these when i was thrift shopping. They resemble one of the visvim shoes

006.png

007-1.png

008.png

They are an 8.5 and if anyone's interested in buying them, maybe ill sell. just PM me.

• 2 weeks later...