lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

Chucks are one of many things that make the world go round.

Vans don't, but they're still cool.

I will forever have a pair of mono black lo chucks in my closet.

• 8 months later...

i bought a pair of cons that came with a pretty big scuff on the top. not too big of a deal as it's bound to happen sooner or later and they were dirt cheap, but i'd still like to know if there's any common products around the house i could use to rub it out.

sorry for the blur:

scuffuj5.jpg

i've got 1946 chucks in hemp, and they're the most comfortable sneakers i have. they only look better with time. i was able to find mine on converse.com since Baggins is out of stock. did anybody find another source for these? i need more colors in my life. if not, i guess PF Flyers it is.

do they for make these still? the website said they were from 2001 (i think)

still in circulation. being sold at random places in japland. ABC stores had them when i was up.

I bought a pair of Purcells in Hong Kong a few years back and they have come out with removable EVA insoles and serrated the soles for grip, they were mad comfortable. Have they done this to the Chinese chucks? I would cop...

I went into my parents garage and dug out this motherload of my 15 year old Made in the USA Purcells, Chucks, and One Star Mids.. thoroughly enjoying them... the haphazard chunky welts plus pointy toe on old chucks can't be beat...