lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

This is one of the color ways which is like almost every season for addict. Semi reg.

Rather pay $100 using custom, but what is the turn around time?

2-3 weeks from design to door (from converse.com) Also a free shipping coupon for customs right now. Figured it would be worth it. Keep in mind I did off-white as opposed to the true white which are on the addicts model. 

Edited by Fycus

• 3 weeks later...

Got the cons today, total turn around time from design to arrival is 16 days to west coast. Not bad at all. The off white is a lot more yellow than I had hoped (I was looking for a natural looking canvas). I'm wondering if the regular white would have been a better choice. Still good for some beaters, and unique to boot. 

Edited by Fycus

Got the cons today, total turn around time from design to arrival is 16 days to west coast. Not bad at all. The off white is a lot more yellow than I had hoped (I was looking for a natural looking canvas). I'm wondering if the regular white would have been a better choice. Still good for some beaters, and unique to boot. 

u could have at least posted a pic

Anyone know if there's a dif between the first string 70's and the newer 70's they released?

According to Oi Polloi website:

For those who are wondering, these are pretty much exactly the same as the ‘First String’ ones we got last year. The only difference we can spot is that they’ve got a slightly different heel tab and heel panel.
Edited by timeless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I purchased the black ones and they came in the mail today. They're a half size too big (I should be an 8.5) 

for me unfortunately. The suede is a little thin but overall they're pretty nice. If anyone has a black pair in 8.5 and interested in trading please message me yo. Worst comes to worse I'll just return it.