lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

Jose Parla x Converse. These look pretty interesting.ctspechinaturalpr1.jpg?109923

ctspechinaturalpr4.jpg?109923

In support of World AIDS Day (December 1), Converse has teamed up with Jose Parla for a limited edition pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars. Parla's collaboration with Converse (PRODUCT)RED is designed to help provide awareness for the fight against AIDS in Africa. A percentage of net sales will go to The Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. The shoe features Parla's signature calligraphy style artwork adorns the canvas outer with a repeating print of his signature on the inside. Only 500 pairs are available worldwide to select Converse First String accounts.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by kH0yA Sw@Gp0o, March 31, 2012 - irrelevant reply.
Hidden by kH0yA Sw@Gp0o, March 31, 2012 - irrelevant reply.

Jose Parla x Converse. These look pretty interesting.

In support of World AIDS Day (December 1), Converse has teamed up with Jose Parla for a limited edition pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars. Parla's collaboration with Converse (PRODUCT)RED is designed to help provide awareness for the fight against AIDS in Africa. A percentage of net sales will go to The Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. The shoe features Parla's signature calligraphy style artwork adorns the canvas outer with a repeating print of his signature on the inside. Only 500 pairs are available worldwide to select Converse First String accounts.

these are pretty tight imo

Edited by wild bill
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are john v collab, called Converse Chuck Taylor Double Zip Hi

they came in 3 colors, black, brown, and purple (which i think was exclusive to some store)

as for were to get them, i'm not 100% sure as i've seen them in sneakers spots as well as retail store like nordstroms.

tumblr_lxnkraSRI91qcws6ao1_500.jpg

any info on these? i know theyre a varvatos collab but a specific name/where to buy would be nice

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by bill, January 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by bill, January 27, 2012 - No reason given

Anyone interested in the Bedwin Converse?

masafumi-watanabe-converse-japan-first-string-johnny-db-hi-1.jpg

We have a pre-pack on the way. Get at me if you're interested.

Only 150 pairs in the US.