lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

I'm not digging the look of the leather on those.. and those laces are smear doodoo.

Guest jmatsu
I'm not digging the look of the leather on those.. and those laces are smear doodoo.

i never thought i'd buy another pair of cons again. the leather imo is pretty nice. you stupid. the laces are probably some of the best leather laces ever from a huge sneaker company.

i never thought i'd buy another pair of cons again. the leather imo is pretty nice. you stupid. the laces are probably some of the best leather laces ever from a huge sneaker company.

It's hard to tell from the photos, they don't look great to me.

The laces on the other hand i definitely don't like, they're too mod for me on a pair of chucks.

c'mon they're fuckin converse.

Ok, i like them now.

I owe you a Spamwich when i make it out your way.

• 4 weeks later...
P1060293.jpg

so i finally got my hands on them but they won't fit right. foot slips in fine but the tongue sticks up in the air so i can't even wear without laces.

Guest jmatsu
so i finally got my hands on them but they won't fit right. foot slips in fine but the tongue sticks up in the air so i can't even wear without laces.

well at least you probably got them at guilt. which was cheaper than i paid.

come again? so what's the prob? too small?

Guest jmatsu
the top of my foot leading up to the leg is fat. they still fit but they can't really be tied.

take the insole out. i personally can't wear shoes without insoles, but i know some guys who do. maybe you could exchange it with a thinner one...

yeah jmatsu that works thanks. the lack of insole is the reason i mainly stay away from regular cons. i'll probably stop by the place where i normally take my shoes at to see what insoles he has to replace them.