lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

with your guys' cons do you guys lace them all the way up?

i cant find the time / patience to lace them up and unlace them all the time.

usually leave 2 holes undone and hvae the lace wrap around.

i am all for laziness, but cons r probably some the easiest shoes to unlace, no? the onces without coated or leather laces that is.

fuck i want the hi tops that have buckles on em and not on some velcro shit...

weird, i was just commenting about ash in the other thread. you may want to pm sister suzie, cause she has some other jawns that look like that shit yet are not ash.

• 4 weeks later...
How's the sizing on leather Varvatos Purcells? Some people say size up but zappos says size down?

Looking at the black pair on bluebee for 36 bucks.

i never bought a pair of jv purcells, but the leather purcells i had before ran true to size in my opinion. in chucks you size down.

How's the sizing on leather Varvatos Purcells? Some people say size up but zappos says size down?

I was looking at them too, but if you Google the model number (1S962), you'll find that they're regular Converses, not by JV. The Converse website says they run true to size, but I don't know. If it helps, I recently bought a pair of canvas Varvatos Purcells in my true size, and they fit me, but barely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushijerk

i never bought a pair of jv purcells, but the leather purcells i had before ran true to size in my opinion. in chucks you size down.

as jmats said, they run true to size.

Barneys x Converse Perfed Patent Leather Chuck Taylor

barneylead.jpg

Sneakers Barneys x Converse Perfed Patent Leather Chuck Taylor

barneylead.jpg

Barneys just dropped these Converse CT LTHR His, a perf-leather take on the classic Chuck Taylor. We know you’re slobbering over the Red Carpet Lupe joints, but those don’t drop until February, homie. Rock these for $95 in red, white, or black/gold while you wait. See more colors below…

barneywhite.jpgbarneyblack.jpg

barneywhite.jpg

i like the red ones...maybe. black gold look kinda wack. perf leathers on the very bottom would be better nonperf (like the classic leather general release of old).