lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

Guest jmatsu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy viewpost.gif

Chucks don't come in half sizes right?

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

i always seems to have a problem with my heel popping out of the shoe tho...

depending on the chucks style run, some come in half sizes. what model do you have? i would not recommend having your chucks professionally stretched at a cobbler/shoe repair store. unlike boots, chucks are obviously super thin. the leather would give waaaaay more easier than that of a boot thus causing the silouette to warp. will not retain the shape you want. not worth the time, precision-work or the money. fairly obvious shit, don't know why the guy above me is giving you such retarded advice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy viewpost.gif

Chucks don't come in half sizes right?

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

i always seems to have a problem with my heel popping out of the shoe tho...

depending on the chucks style run, some come in half sizes. what model do you have? i would not recommend having your chucks professionally stretched at a cobbler/shoe repair store. unlike boots, chucks are obviously super thin. the leather would give waaaaay more easier than that of a boot thus causing the silouette to warp. will not retain the shape you want. not worth the time, precision-work or the money. fairly obvious shit, don't know why the guy above me is giving you such retarded advice.

he would look at the shoe and asses if it can be stretched without losing form.he has stretched a lot of sneakers,but yeh,you are right,some chucks are too thin

Jmatsu-san what is the deal (price/stockists) on those converse tweeds has? The hi tops with the extra cloth on the sides? I'm hoping you know which I mean, could have sworn they were posted in here but I'll dig through his waywts if you don't know which I'm talking about.

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu-san what is the deal (price/stockists) on those converse tweeds has? The hi tops with the extra cloth on the sides? I'm hoping you know which I mean, could have sworn they were posted in here but I'll dig through his waywts if you don't know which I'm talking about.

they not cons. they final h shoes i think. you talking about the ones i posted in the black hi tops thread? i dont remember, but shit is like a season or two old. they are nice, but considering that final homme aint selling like it used 2 in japland, i dont see why any competent proxy wouldnt be able aquire a pair for u.

i have this pair of dark green high cut chucks with slight pinstrip-ing, which i bought YEARS ago. heh. now looking back, it looks pretty whacked. but im wondering if its possible to bleach the shit out of it and whack some white paint on it, to make it look like those white varvatos chucks.

http://theconverseculture.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/varvatosjpg.jpg

anyone knows it it'll work? btw. the rubber sole of mine is black, :(. will bleach be enough to make it white? or will i need paint? cos i have a feeling paint on rubber will come off after a while.

The Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Converse CT style sneakers coming out this fall are pretty dope..

Brown or black, hi's and low's..

Unfortunately, if you're over size 10 your outta luck. They only go up to 9.5US and they run half a size big.

I can't wait to get a pair of these myself, these'll be my first sneakers in 5 years that aren't Dior/visivm/YSL, but i might have to cave in and get those off white canvas ones that are one page back..

Guest jmatsu
i like them as well. do you know how much they might cost and will they be available in US? (without standing in line for 3 days)

no idea. the top reminds me of supra. i wish they didnt put that stupid undefeated logo on the sole:mad:

Guest jmatsu
I'm going to need to cop like 4 pairs of plain white chucks soon/now

what's a good place to cop for cheap?

fab buy my white canvas century project cons!!! look at my thread

I'm going to need to cop like 4 pairs of plain white chucks soon/now

what's a good place to cop for cheap?

singapore

(0)

im from singapore, all the plain white high cut leather chucks are sold out in my size on the entire island. :( cant find them in my size anymore. anyway im a size 8.5 or 9. so gotta try whack up my old pair of chucks with paint. heh

haha kiya, in order for you to maintain your image, you HAVE to buy that shit.

i hate to admit it, but the undefeated converse weapons are fucking bomb.

You ready for this?

I talked to William Gibson last week and during the conversation he stated...

"Those upcoming sneakers we're doing are great, i'm really happy with the way they turned out. A year ago I did a photoshoot in Tokyo with TOYO and during the shoot i was wearing the samples of the Un Con Weapons and they loved them and this upcoming release is the outcome of that inspiration they took.."

I thought nothing of it, and now you saying what you did...

• 2 weeks later...