lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

M.O.A

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know of any stores in the US that are carrying the Converse one hund(red) x Project Red x HF Chuck Taylor oxes? I've searched so many times trying to find them and have had no luck with finding them. Anyone know of stores or online shops?

i got a pair in sz9.5

PM me if you're interested

Anyone know of any stores in the US that are carrying the Converse one hund(red) x Project Red x HF Chuck Taylor oxes? I've searched so many times trying to find them and have had no luck with finding them. Anyone know of stores or online shops?

try giving Daves Quality Meat a call. They had the HF Chucks last time around. They take phone orders too.

• 2 months later...

They have been doing been killing it as far as adverts go. did people see this site http://www.thisistheindexpage.com/ and the music video for the song with pharrell, santogold, and Julian Casablancas did for converse I think comes out this week. The video is dope. The place where I work this summer did it.

Chucks don't come in half sizes right?

Cuz I got some chuck hi tops in 8 and they just fit, hopefully they stretch out at the toes, but then the 9's are too big...

i always seems to have a problem with my heel popping out of the shoe tho...

really just want some creme soled black hi top chucks with black stitching

i could personalize them on the converse site but it'll cost $67 with shipping.

not bad in the broader sense of things...but holy fuck, not worth it for some fucking chucks

and yes dkatz, they fit the same

and transparent, not sure, but i used to know one guy who placed zippers on his, but it looked pretty ghetto

• 3 weeks later...