Belts

cecil

cool, Mike.

I understand. I'm just worried 'cause one of the the 2 items I ordered is supposed to be a birthday gift for a friend of mine. but I might have to get a replacement since his big day is just a few days away...

no worries, I'll stop bitching now.

thanks!!

Id keep up on them just incase i waited 2.5 months for my wallet to come in because my order got lost and what not. They through in a free premium card carrier and all. Im not upset it took so long and id still order from them again. Just saying take what they say with a grain of salt bc i was told twice my order would be shipped out very soon. 3 weeks later and 1 more email i finally got a tracking number.

13 oz golden premium standard... gonna be fresh. Same as Cheaps.

Also, we'll be having a promotion running soon. We want to see a bunch of your guys Tanner Goods shots. If we use em you'll be in the running for some product and coupon codes. The pics are going to go onto a new section on our website.

best,

-Mike

Id keep up on them just incase i waited 2.5 months for my wallet to come in because my order got lost and what not. They through in a free premium card carrier and all. Im not upset it took so long and id still order from them again. Just saying take what they say with a grain of salt bc i was told twice my order would be shipped out very soon. 3 weeks later and 1 more email i finally got a tracking number.

oh well, thanks bro. i hope mine gets here a little sooner than nearly 1/4 of a year. lol.

I'll just be patient now since there's nothing i can do anyway. I still see myself ordering from them because i have my eye on a couple bags now, and I like tanner, from what I heard anyway. but this waiting period is a bitch.

32 days and still tanner less.

• 3 weeks later...
13 oz golden premium standard... gonna be fresh. Same as Cheaps.

Also, we'll be having a promotion running soon. We want to see a bunch of your guys Tanner Goods shots. If we use em you'll be in the running for some product and coupon codes. The pics are going to go onto a new section on our website.

best,

-Mike

any news on the promo code yet?

tanner goods has a new site up and they raised some prices

the standard natural and nickel belt is now $74 :rolleyes:

not paying $82 shipped for a belt

look around... we have the cheapest prices for the best quality. Nobody does what we do for 82 bucks shipped.

Trust me.

hey simon. how'd you get that for only 26? that's a pretty sweet deal. and how'd you punch your own holes? Thinking about getting me a new belt.

@saintkeat

Yea! I'd love to see what your belt looks like. Where did you order it from?

Yea, the tanner belts in the 9/10 oz bridle leather are pretty darn thickk....

I bought the belt off of Ebay for $26 because the holes weren't punched yet. There wasn't anyone bidding on it. There was a 30 WITH holes punched, but the final bid sale for that was was still 60 dollars including shipping. I just lucked out and got a great deal! ^_^

This is how i punched my holes...

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

I just dug the knife in the top side and then kept on twisting it around....eventually you get a circular shape. Just keep on doing it till it pokes through a tiny bit on the under side of the belt, and then stick the knife through the under side and widen that out till it matches your top side hole. I initially tried using a nail, but the leather was wayyyyyy too tough to nail through.

More Pictures! :D

I'm wearing IronHeart 301S in the picture. 21.oz very thick denim. Belt is even thicker :D

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

Pictures were taken in bathroom with incandescent light bulb. No camera flash.

i made myself a belt using the 7mm thick tandy leather. to ramp up the details i replaced the cheap snaps with brass chicago-screws, and i used a vintage brass buckle i found for a pure steal(50 cents) at on of my many thrift spots. it was raw pinkish at first, so i massaged some raw shea into it, and left it in the VA sun for about an hour or so, and then gave it a shea treatment again for good measure. after i wiped off the haze she's a bit tan, and ready to go.

kix is right. tanner's belts are just as good as the japanese belts(who proudly use US hides), and a lot less $$$. they age just a well as anybody elses...

London Tan, English Bridle Leather with Beveled edges coated with sealing agent, custom tips with a low profile brass buckle. came across his store in Camden, London. Great guy who does excellent work with not just belts but bags too. He made a belt right down to my specifications off a sheet of bridle leather in 20 mins. It was pretty special to see your belt brought to life from just a sheet of leather. He gave me a leather name card too and you guys could look him up on ebay. If you don't see anything you like just drop him a message.

IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

Name Card:

IMG_6850.jpg