cecil

Belts

Ordered a natural leather 1.5" belt with stainless steel centre bar buckle from Tanner this evening. The guys at Tanner are fantastic and were really helpful with my enquiries before i ordered.

Hi,

anyone recommend an online store (preferably in the UK) for purchasing a good quality leather belt ?

Would look through this thread, but too lazy. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

new e-ccomerce launching in a few weeks... hold tight kiddos. Lots of stuff in the pipeline..
Hi,

anyone recommend an online store (preferably in the UK) for purchasing a good quality leather belt ?

Would look through this thread, but too lazy. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

pm kixslf and get a tanner. not in the uk but really damn nice

I think Tanner Goods might be more in the price range you are looking for and they do not lack in quality. I'm sure kixslf can help you as cheap said. And the e-commerce site will be up soon!

Guest Midnite8

Is it necessary to apply those obenauf or leather protection stuff on my natural belt?

I wouldn't say nessessary but it does darken them up a bit and give them a really nice color as well as protecting the leather...

goddddamn

mooooooooarrr!

^That picture and these where taken around 8 months agoI believe. I'll take some updated pictures once I get a new tanner natural so I can compare side by side. I've had a few high quality belts (samurai, sugarcane) but I gotta say Tanner is the best!

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

I dont like that kinda cowboy belt, so gay imo :D

V

V

V

has anyone ordered a belt from unlucky before? was thinking of getting a few things from him so i was just wondering if i should just get a belt too while im at it.

Not sure I'm liking the new Tanner Goods stamp near the buckle.

Here's my Tanner Goods natural tan belt after 3 months of constant wear. Sorry for crap quality, the color on my camera doesn't match to what is really seen at all.

30974826.jpg

But I was able to get this, which is pretty close to accurate:

dsc05030j.jpg

corter natural tan leather belt, you know the deal with these, thick leather that develops a sweet patina over time. ca 6 months or so, i got it sometime last summer i think

84779567.jpg94655947.jpg

81612587.jpg

man, all these awesome pics of these belts is really getting me excited for my Tanner to come. Should be any day now I hope.

soon sir soon... hold tight

Getting the Iron Heart belt from self edge in a few days can't wait.

natural samurai heavy weight curved belt. Love this thing, though it does take a while to get used to a belt this thick and a buckle this heavy. It has darkened a lot since I picked it up. Partially because from being worn in the Hawaiian sun and partially from the Obenauf's.

4338491775_cbb29c41a3_o.jpg

natural samurai heavy weight curved belt. Love this thing, though it does take a while to get used to a belt this thick and a buckle this heavy. It has darkened a lot since I picked it up. Partially because from being worn in the Hawaiian sun and partially from the Obenauf's.

4338491775_cbb29c41a3_o.jpg

This picture if freaking me out. Can we see another picture of your whole body and the belt.

looks like an old safety belt with the D-ring on the back.. Looks huge!

Its really not that big. See?4338913199_47baffa403_o.jpg

pretty big though.