Belts

cecil

new e-ccomerce launching in a few weeks... hold tight kiddos. Lots of stuff in the pipeline..
Hi,

anyone recommend an online store (preferably in the UK) for purchasing a good quality leather belt ?

Would look through this thread, but too lazy. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

pm kixslf and get a tanner. not in the uk but really damn nice

I think Tanner Goods might be more in the price range you are looking for and they do not lack in quality. I'm sure kixslf can help you as cheap said. And the e-commerce site will be up soon!

^That picture and these where taken around 8 months agoI believe. I'll take some updated pictures once I get a new tanner natural so I can compare side by side. I've had a few high quality belts (samurai, sugarcane) but I gotta say Tanner is the best!

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

Not sure I'm liking the new Tanner Goods stamp near the buckle.

Here's my Tanner Goods natural tan belt after 3 months of constant wear. Sorry for crap quality, the color on my camera doesn't match to what is really seen at all.

30974826.jpg

But I was able to get this, which is pretty close to accurate:

dsc05030j.jpg

natural samurai heavy weight curved belt. Love this thing, though it does take a while to get used to a belt this thick and a buckle this heavy. It has darkened a lot since I picked it up. Partially because from being worn in the Hawaiian sun and partially from the Obenauf's.

4338491775_cbb29c41a3_o.jpg

natural samurai heavy weight curved belt. Love this thing, though it does take a while to get used to a belt this thick and a buckle this heavy. It has darkened a lot since I picked it up. Partially because from being worn in the Hawaiian sun and partially from the Obenauf's.

4338491775_cbb29c41a3_o.jpg

This picture if freaking me out. Can we see another picture of your whole body and the belt.