Belts

cecil

The buckle should close on the middle hole. Usually belt measurements are given from the end of the leather where the buckle is attached to the middle hole. Sometimes it's from the end of the buckle to the middle hole. Some like Atelier LaDurance recommend you measure your jeans waist and buy that size.

Do you know if ALD measures from the middle hole to the end of the leather where the buckle is attached, or to the end of the buckle? If I know that info, then to me it would make sense to do the same measurement on a belt that fits and then buy that size. If I just measure my jeans waist, then the size I would buy from ALD would be 5cm smaller than my other belts...

Do you know if ALD measures from the middle hole to the end of the leather where the buckle is attached, or to the end of the buckle? If I know that info, then to me it would make sense to do the same measurement on a belt that fits and then buy that size. If I just measure my jeans waist, then the size I would buy from ALD would be 5cm smaller than my other belts...

From what I heard, a lot of people do "size down" relative to other belts for ALD, especially since they seem to stretch a fair bit.

I'm looking for a tan belt. I really would like the Sugar Cane one, but it is currently out of my price range.

Anything good in the $60 or less range? thanks

Go through the Vari site to get yours. They take paypal and ship to the US. You want pay the outrageous US price for them either. About a month ago I got the black and brown SC garrison belts, $175 shipped for both.

Also, Planet Mental wasn't as good as the 7"s, in my opinion.

Now THAT is a good looking buckle/belt combo.

Can you tell me more about the buckle. Never seen one like that before. It looks vintage to me. Still available?

Thank you.

It's a Ludlow quick-release. Got it from these guys: http://www.dubarrycanada.ca (there's a US site as well). I no longer see it listed on their website but I'm sure if you call them they could help you out.

Here are some evo pictures:

belt_evo.JPG

belt_evo1.JPG

No oil or anything, just wear.

Tiro, can you post some pics from your Red Moon belt> I love the stitching on that one!

I'll try to take some descent pics over the weekend, it should be done tanning tomorrow... :P