Belts

cecil

• 1 month later...

i made mine for about $50 including the tools and hardware i needed, and a cheap belt buckle. 1 1/2" natural(un-dyed) leather. i would say it took me less than an hour to make. just found a simple design i liked and copied it. nothing fancy, i'd post a pick but it's not letting me attach the file.

i made mine for about $50 including the tools and hardware i needed, and a cheap belt buckle. 1 1/2" natural(un-dyed) leather. i would say it took me less than an hour to make. just found a simple design i liked and copied it. nothing fancy, i'd post a pick but it's not letting me attach the file.

imageshack.us

tinypic.com

Does anyone know what this belt is called? I had it when I was a kid in the sixties. It was black and had different colored "jewels" that were made out of plastic on it. It also had white sections of ornamental leather at various points. It was a cowboy belt. I think I'd seen one a few years ago at tack shop and I'd love to find one but I don't know what they are called.

96511brn-redw_01.jpg

Wow! You've found another generic, boring, belt. YAWN. Really, you're better off wearing no belt at all.

Ha hah. Sorry it doesn't have a fucking quick release buckle or metal studs you dumbshit. It isn't meant to be exciting or unique, it's meant to be top quality and reasonably priced.

Aren't you selling a belt by fucking RED MONKEY in Supermarket? Get the hell out of here.

I got this a few weeks ago, but in natural color, don't think I'll ever need another belt...

I might change the buckle for a silver one in the future tho... (not sure yet, I kinda like this buckle's shape)

2cfw9hc.jpg

Where should one go to get a few extra holes punched into their belt. I would do it myself but this is an expensive belt so dont wanna F up

Go to a decent cobbler, they'll be able to do it even while you wait normally and do a really clean job at it too. Most will even do some post prep work to make it look like the hole was made by the manufacturer..

Now THAT is a good looking buckle/belt combo.

Can you tell me more about the buckle. Never seen one like that before. It looks vintage to me. Still available?

Ludlow quick release on a Tandy raw blank when new:

belt2.JPG