Belts

cecil

… and the other belt for Adam Goldberg - the spring/summer to the autumn/winter of the first.

Wickett & Craig harness in russet with CF Stead pull up leather overlays in olive green set off with vintage brass spots and vintage glass (smoky topaz) jewels and a vintage Japanese coin.

6C5B449E-5249-407D-85B0-264B420517C6.jpeg

… and the last one for @srudy

this one is sexy as f-ck, black strap, black inlays and black jewels with brass - the strap was hot stuffed to get that antique look, and the design was the one used for Adam Goldberg but it has a completely different look and feel

1FC0BD0F-1187-49A7-B7C9-56CEA312E2CA.jpeg

Edited by Duke Mantee

4 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Still minty fresh @Dr_Heech - but the colour is great with denim

Hopefully stay that way for a while as it's my best belt worn with my fav jeans and I've only just 'declared' my new purchase to the missus. I love the colour and look forward to its possible patina development over time.

Thanks again buddy.

44 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

Hopefully stay that way for a while as it's my best belt worn with my fav jeans and I've only just 'declared' my new purchase to the missus. I love the colour and look forward to its possible patina development over time.

Thanks again buddy.

No - thank YOU mate

6 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

… and the last one for @srudy

this one is sexy as f-ck, black strap, inlays and jewels with brass - the strap was hot stuffed to get that antique look, and the design was the one used for Adam Goldberg but it has a completely different look and feel

1FC0BD0F-1187-49A7-B7C9-56CEA312E2CA.jpeg

Wait! I hope it’s not the last one for me! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A nice simple hand sewn 1½” wide belt with a solid brass buckle that I’ve given a bronze patina to compliment the brown nut Horween Dublin leather (8/9oz ~ 3.2-3.6mm) . I think this will work well with denim and in a more formal set up.

Horween Dublin leather is what you would call their most natural looking leather. With this leather, you can see most of the “characteristics” of the actual animal. They are the scars and other lines and crescents. It`s a bit rougher to the touch. It is the go-to choice for the person who wants the most natural and authentic feel.

It hasn’t been cut to size so if anyone is interested then DM me …

67D6908F-7702-40DE-86AD-38AB3D335886.jpeg

Edited by Duke Mantee

• 2 weeks later...

A plain strap for @Low Key who wanted a belt similar to a model made by SdA. This has a cast brass buckle to match hardware he’s specified for other clothing he has and the strap is a Metropolitan bridle leather which he chose over the Sedgwick bridle - I think because this was struck through and has, initially, a little bit more surface grain (albeit there were many other options). I’ve edged front and backside of the strap, finished those edges with Tokonole and given the whole strap a good coat of conditioner.

B1510038-D28E-4E1A-9859-049BA7E6043E.jpeg

Edited by Duke Mantee