Belts

cecil

3059070189_287628212e_o.jpg

Starting this Friday @ 12:00am PST and running through the weekend, we’re offering free shipping on ALL domestic orders. For orders over $125, receive a free Basic Cardholder of your choice [London Tan, Natural, Brown, or Black]. When checking out, be sure to enter your color preference in the NOTES field.

Make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter too, cause there just might be another bonus for our subscribers come Black Friday….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bought the wrong size with the sugarcane 133 garrison belt.

its a size 32. what a pity, i need at least a 34 or 36, they are really undersized. my fault.

anyway anyone need one or want to exchange ?

hope its not the wrong thread

HELP

bought the wrong size with the sugarcane 133 garrison belt.

its a size 32. what a pity, i need at least a 34 or 36, they are really undersized. my fault.

anyway anyone need one or want to exchange ?

hope its not the wrong thread

HELP

They're actually not undersized, they run true to size down to the millimeter. The size = The measurement in inches from the base of the lock shaft to the center hole.

Why not just exchange it for a larger size if you just bought it?

merci kiya

you right they are really true to size. to be correct none of the jeans i wear are true to size so i got confused, i can close the belt at the last hole so i think it looks ridiculous.

well sending it back will cost will nearly cost as much as the belt.

always a hassle with the right sizing

ive been wondering about these expensive belts ie sugarcane , etc

i have a cheap walmart, leather belt that has held up for a few yrs. it was like 10 bucks. im just wondering why do the other belts cost 25 times more?? is it name brand?? quality??

thanks

ive been wondering about these expensive belts ie sugarcane , etc

i have a cheap walmart, leather belt that has held up for a few yrs. it was like 10 bucks. im just wondering why do the other belts cost 25 times more?? is it name brand?? quality??

thanks

Your walmart belt was also made by people who are essentially slaves.

I realize that not everyone cares about these things, but personally I'm okay with paying a bit more if I can be sure that the person that made x product gets paid enough to live off of.

Bonus points if they're actually excited about/interested in their work.

Sorry for dropping the politics bomb.

I agree with HL. As I've gotten older, I've become more conscious about where my clothes come from. Not just quality but who makes it. When I was in Japan buying a belt, I watched as the craftsperson cut, buffed and sewed the belt right before my eyes. His skill and care was at such a high level, that I knew I was purchasing a product that had been created with love. That kind of thing is important to me, as silly as it may be. After all, its just a leather belt.