the I love 90's skateshoes thread

cheapmuthafukr

i had the marianos in grey suede with royal blue sole. couldn't afford the white ones so i got those cause they were on sale. i remember getting shoe goo for the first time thinking it was gonna look ok and putting it on a brand new pair of NSS and ruining them.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

osirisd3navy.JPG

Yeah suckas. I had one pair of those - they skated like shit but I thought they looked awesome.

These were ridiculous. Every kid in Jr High was rockin these (guys and girls). They were waaay to big and bulky. Like walking around with your foot in a Kleenex box. Marc Johnson 1s White/Gum Sole were and are one of my favorite shoes ever.

These were ridiculous. Every kid in Jr High was rockin these (guys and girls). They were waaay to big and bulky. Like walking around with your foot in a Kleenex box. Marc Johnson 1s White/Gum Sole were and are one of my favorite shoes ever.

I was the only kid at school with those in the 5th grade. Mine were a cooler color scheme though - Navy/Yellow.

TOO SICK

Also, although these are from the early 00's, Saviers!

They were great shoes, lasted forever and looked clean out of the box.

I had a few pairs of the Sherman model, but all of them were in the black on black on black colorway.

123039184.jpg

etnies rap?

nah they were éS, khaki colored and all over suede-ish fabric. sides of the soles might've been black but I think the actual sole was the standard rubber color. really similar to the first accels but I dont know if they came in that style :confused:

I was the only kid at school with those in the 5th grade. Mine were a cooler color scheme though - Navy/Yellow.

TOO SICK

Also, although these are from the early 00's, Saviers!

They were great shoes, lasted forever and looked clean out of the box.

I had a few pairs of the Sherman model, but all of them were in the black on black on black colorway.

123039184.jpg

savier was way too gay for skateboarding at the time. i loved it. hot pink jackets n all.

saviors were made by nike... anyways, i would kill for a pair of "bling bling" reynolds 1's, navy/gum koston 1's, and the OG MJ 1's in black and white, and the smoliks were pretty ill too (ha you guys remember the velcro on the back that stuck to the warm-up pants so they wouldn't drag, hahaha!)

sucks i ripped all these shoes to shreds back in the day hahah

nah they were éS, khaki colored and all over suede-ish fabric. sides of the soles might've been black but I think the actual sole was the standard rubber color. really similar to the first accels but I dont know if they came in that style :confused:

i think i had a pair back in 95/96 .. forest green suede eS UNOs

back in the day it was airwalks and half cabs or green suede eras.

loved the mj1 in white/black and black/white.

accels and sal23s.

kostons too.

loved the peterson shoe and the cardiel 1 by vans. so comfy. also the first vans rowley.

did anyone skate the natas shoe by vita a few years back? awesome sole on those. jason dill had a crazy shoe by them too but it wasnt nearly as skatable.

i secretly wanted a pair of savier (brad staba is my boy) for a minute but the nike affiliation always bothered me.

those d3s where ugly as hell and heavy as a brick but everyone wore them.