45RPM Suminados size 31

ktouran6923

via Kumo's thread from a 45 RPm salesperson: "First, the yarn is dyed with indigo, then with black. When these garments are new, they appear to be a normal black. As you wear and wash your item, over time, the garment will have blue undertones, as the piece begins to crock or bleed."

I bought these off of a fellow superfuture member awhile back with no signs of wear for a little less than 300, though its been awhile I've been barely worn them so as of now there is no fading as i can see (at most minimal creases which can easily be flattened out)

im letting these go for 210 shipped anywhere in the world which I think is fair seeming as they are hard to come by (as far as I know) and super high quality. These are awesome...id go off on a rant but if you look at this thread I think you will be tempted to pick them up.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17224&highlight=sumi

(apologies to Kumo if hes bothered by me stealing his pics but they are way better than i could ever do)

by the way I didnt purchase my jeans from Kumo, though his are the same model.....

Measurements (BIG style): Jeans were an original 31 have now stretched out to the following:

Waist: 32 inches

Inseam: 32.5 inches

Front Rise: 11 inches

Back Rise:14 inches

Thigh: 11.75

Leg Opening: 8.5