football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

love his twitter pre-match..

@rishiguptaaa haven't been doing it this season been ask to come back to run them because the person can't come in cos of the snow#manager

Charlie Morganâ„¢ @CHARLIEM0RGAN

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for#timewasting

Edited by joeyod007

love his twitter pre-match..

@rishiguptaaa haven't been doing it this season been ask to come back to run them because the person can't come in cos of the snow#manager

Charlie Morganâ„¢ @CHARLIEM0RGAN

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for#timewasting

i don't think i'll ever understand the code people talk in on twitter.

i seriously hate chelsea, but fuck that play acting little shit trying to lay on the ball and make it look like he got stabbed by a knife in the ribs for it.

come on, its hilarious, the only downside is that no one is talking about how shit chelski played through the two legs... letting that fat bastard, rafa benitez off lightly

im reading now that hes a heir to 42 million pounds...

come on, its hilarious, the only downside is that no one is talking about how shit chelski played through the two legs... letting that fat bastard, rafa benitez off lightly

im reading now that hes a heir to 42 million pounds...

he's the son of one of the owner and he is such a little cunt. i also hate chelsea beyond anything, but i can't believe how unfairly they've been treated through this. while hazard kicking the dude was borderline stupid, the reaction is out of this world with talks of further suspension and potential criminal indictment!!! wtf has the world come to.... if anything, it's swansea who should be fined

...no one is talking about how shit chelski played through the two legs...

this

the ridiculous thing is that the ballboy wasted all of 20 seconds which was going to be added back on to extra time anyway. I understand Hazard's frustration but the extra few seconds he might have gained clearly were not going to matter based on their play over the two legs.

you would think that this small event was the deciding factor. the deciding factor was Swansea walking out of Stamford Bridge 2 goals to the good.

IDK, a dutch international, 10 goals in 29 matches, a mobile player with a big physical presence. He'll add numbers to a midfield which lacks any depth centrally, while allowing Fellaini to move forward and play the position he has done so well this season. Need more consistent performances from Jelavic, 1 in 12 or whatever it is, hopefully Mirallas can make a good comeback.

Yea he will help them make a strong push for top 4. Shore up the defense. I really like fellaini, want to see him continue his awesome form from the first half. i could see tottenham falling a few spots, how long can they really go on with only defoe scoring?

I dont watch Everton too often, but I'm a huge fan of Sylvain Distin, quck and so powerful, him and Jags make a good partnership. While Leighton Baines is one of the better left backs in England. I guess thats the thing w/ Everton though, talented 11, but unfortunately w/ their financial position there hands are somewhat tied. Hopefully a CL spot can change that though!

Edited by joeyod007

Yea he will help them make a strong push for top 4. Shore up the defense. I really like fellaini, want to see him continue his awesome form from the first half. i could see tottenham falling a few spots, how long can they really go on with only defoe scoring?

Only Defoe scoring? I can't remember the last time Defoe bagged a goal--maybe December. He had a nice start to the season but hasn't done much of anything recently despite shooting every time he touches the ball. Dempsey, on the other hand, has five goals in his last five games. I don't disagree with the general point that Spurs have some issues, but for me there are two sets of issues far larger than anything related to their front line: 1) Sandro's injury really hurt them and their midfield hasn't been the same since (and despite all his fans Parker has had some really poor outings recently); and 2) The back line play has been really poor. Again, in the last five matches they've let in some horrible goals, with Caulker, Naughton, and Assou-Ekotto (who I've always liked but he's looked horrible) looking particularly bad.

"10 goals in 29 matches"

"only defoe scoring"

the shallowness makes me cringe... it's ok not to claim authority on every knowledge you know

I understand, its just a number without any reflection on where they came from, against who, or in what competition. All I was trying to say is that he has the capacity of doing so, a quality lacking from from Evertons midfield, whether its Phil Neville, Darron Gibson, Leon Osman, or whoever.

• 2 weeks later...

Bale is sure staking a claim for World Class status this season. Player of the Year for me if he can push Spurs to the Europa League final & qualification for the CL. Fingers crossed he doesn't get injured and cut short this splendid run of form.