football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Hulk will sign for chelsea

would love to see him in the premiership, but idk, i doubt it, especially know with the signing of victor moses (will be interesting to see where and how he fits in) and the wonderful displays of eden hazard. if he was to sign, he would have when he was linked so heavily earlier in the summer. but with the signing of cesar azpilicueta they've filled most of their gaps

actually just watching the borussia dortmund vs werder bremen match and kevin de bruyne looks quite the prospect as well, it'll be interesting to see how well he does next season..

Edited by joeyod007

• 2 weeks later...

just had a dream where liverpool played olimpo (an argentinean team) for champions league qualifier and lost 3-1 aggregate. brendan rogers was furious. YNWA

• 2 weeks later...

congrats for today

got lucky parking the bus after scoring the winner, let them have most of the pitch and come at us for half an hour.

i think we ended up with the win because it's not a particularly strong man u side, and I think it won't be the last time they lose at home.

i dunno, i'm not as happy as i once would have been beating man u. all those times we played really well to end up coming away with a point at most. now it's happened and it feels a little dodgy.

*http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/journalist-lashed-out-at-tottenham-manager-yesterday-and-ended-up

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watch any matches this weekend? I watched a few and they were all really really great. - Chelsea vs Tottenham, Manchester United vs Stoke, Norwich vs Arsenal (Will probably watch Sunderland vs Newcastle later) - BUT!!!!!!! did anyone catch the Barcelona Deportivo game? WOW. An easy 10/10 instant classic. If anyone wants to watch it, I can provide you with HD download links.

• 2 weeks later...

ya, its ridiculous, he succeeded in bringing Abramovich his holy grail, the champions league and also the FA Cup (albeit unwarranted, playing DULL DRY football, no offense) only lasts just six days longer then AVB, crazy.

This season started out with you playing very attractively, but w/ injuries and suspensions to JT and Lampard, along with a misfiring Fernando Torres, and two players Oscar and Eden Hazard who are new to the league, a slump was almost expected, and will probably continue. In France they have a month off through January, so how will Hazard react? How will Oscar react, two players who've been stand out players this season... But then again Abramovich will probably go out and splash 100 mil. so who cares?!!!!

What do you think of Rafa Benitez taking charge?