football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Was at the spurs game today, Liverpool looked awful even before they had 9 men, to think they spent something like 58m on suarez who goes down if you look at him too hard and carroll who looks out of touch and unfit. Good luck getting them to challenge for 3rd or 4th.

In other news, WHAT A MATCH :D

to be fair to carroll, it looked like he hadn't had his pre-match bottle of vodka to get him in the mood :D

well honestly, why in god's name did dalglish stick him out wide went they went down to 10 men? doesn't help bolster the argument for british managers having any kind of tactical clue...

i'd still have rather we bought suarez when we could've though adebayor is exactly what we need at the moment

anyway, completely unrelated but i've been enjoying this song....

aWzzvZkyNfU

hard fought game, we didn't play our best and while it was a very good match, it wasn't the usual spectacle it's been for the past few years.

arsenal will bounce back, not sure about you guys, but i'm not liking arsenal fans being all sorry for themselves. the sooner they're cocky fuckers again the better!

+

also, well done to lampard to shutting his critics the fuck up - yet again.

match of teh day should be great today :cool:

no defense featuring ledley king is horrible...

hard to see where dos santos would fit in, he isnt exactly shining in his appearances in minor competions

dos santos scored and assisted vs. shamrock rovers in the europa league this week, and he had been getting a couple minutes here and there, spurs had to protect a one goal lead so im not surprised he didn't play today. i still think all he needs is a run of games, he's never gotten a consistent one in the premier league.

even with a healthy king, the defence is easily spurs weakness, but they're not as dire as arsenals.