football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Yeah i remember this game, at was at the Velodrome... Our Defense was terrible this season... But hmmm let ma remind you a little something....

A few weeks before the video you posted

What a shame that a funny player like Valbuena can score a fantastic goal like this...

why the fuck would drogba leave a club that's in the best league in the world, that's run by a billionare who can pay him well and also with a club that just won the premier league and challenges for the CL every season? makes no sense.

but what you guys dont know is the special relationship didier has with marseille.

he didnt want to leave to chelsea but was sold by the stupid board we had because we needed money.

Didier loves Marseille, and is going to be back if we found an agreement with Chelsea. Didier is ok to earn less money and honour his promise to come back before he s old. The problem is that Torres wanna stay in Liverpool and that Chelsea will only let Didier go if they found a good striker. If Benzema is dealed against Cole, things should go fast.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Just a small reminder that the manc pricks haven't had a good keeper since the gay dane, sorry great dane

Roy Carroll

Tim Howard

Ricardo

Fabien Barthez

Andy Goram

Massimo Taibi

Mark Bosnich

Paul Rachubka

Nick Culkin

Raimond van der Gouw

Guest I LOVE LFC
How can you put Fabien Barthez in this list? Are you stupid?

Fabien = one, not to say the best, of the greatest keeper of the last 30 years.

This made me laugh, hard.

Just a small reminder that the manc pricks haven't had a good keeper since the gay dane, sorry great dane

i'm a neutral in this, but you'd be hard pressed to not put van der sar in the discussion.

i also rate howard, albeit with slightly less neutrality.

cannot believe the complete lack of discussion about the "transfer of the century" getting straight red.