football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Guest I LOVE LFC

Never once said Benayouns the wrong side of 30, why you making stuff up? I don't care what you've heard on the rumour mill about his wages at Chelsea, he wasn't on that Liverpool, simple as.

Any chance you can leave the condescending comments out lad? You're never going to know more than me about Liverpools business, so there's no need to try and make me look stupid in a football thread.

Ok lets talk about it at the end of august : ]

CAN T FUCKING WAIT TO SEE DROGBA NIANG AND LUCHO DESTROYED EVERYTHING :]

Oh and I LOVE LFC can you confirm that Liverpool never really made an offer for Niang this summer or the last one? And do they really try to get Lucho before he signed for us, when Xabi left Anfield?

What s about Torres? Is he staying?

Another team that will rise up again is Boca Juniors... The recruitment is just amazing... Lucchetti, Cellay Insaurralde Medel staying, Battaglia recovering... Riquelme and Palermo making peace... Let s fuck some River's asses ;]

GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT DIDIER DROGBA WILL BE BACK IN IN MARSEILLE BEFORE MID AUGUST

We are at the edge of finding an agreement about the salary... Adidas, who s owned by Margharita Louis Dreyfus, our owner, will help to pay the salary :]

DIDIER S FINALLY COMING BACK HOME!!!!

WELCOME BACK DIDIER

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3i5ur_didier-drogba-aime-lom_sport

(Torres / Kun / Ibra / Dzeko are on Chelsea's short list...)

Are you stupid enough to believe this kind of statements?

Ho and just so you know... Tonight we had the champions trophy (the winner of the championship against the winner of the cup) : Marseille VS. Paris (the gayest club ever with River).

Thierry Rolland, the well knows commentator said that Jean Claude Dassier, Marseille's president, who also is one of Rolland's best friend, told him that they were in negociations with Drogba and that an agreement could be find very soon.

Oh and what about Didier asking informations at the international school of Aix en Provence (a city near Marseille) to enroll his kids?

I have informations, believe me... Jimmy Briand didnt come to Marseille.. Why? In January a deal was found between him and us. In May, he scored against us but didnt celebrate it... But in June, after Deschamps talked to Drogba (even Didier's agent Thiero Seidy confirmed it on RMC the famous french radio), Deschamps told Briand that he couldnt guarantee him a place in the 11 and that he couldnt give him a lot of money because they were on a huge deal :]

Do not believe me :]

Last year, Pinto Da Costa told anyone that Lucho will stay in Porto for sure, and everybody thought that if Lucho leave, it would be for Madrid (to join his old coach in River Pellegrini), Liverpool (that made a huge offer to him with an incredible salary, comparing what he earns in Marseille, to replace Xabi Alonzo) or Inter.

And we all know what happened :]]]]

Oh and a last thing... We ve just refused to exchange Brandao against Dani Guiza, who was one of our priority last year. Deschamps wanted him to be our number 9... but now we ve just refused an incredible opportunity (Brandao is a terrible player...).

Why would we do that if Deschamps hadnt something bigger? :]

Do you guys know if Ever Banega is still the priority of Liverpool? People talk about a 17M agreement, if Aquilani finally comes back in Italia... Would be great for the Reds. Banega is probably the best midfielder in the world. Seriously. (Better than Essien, Masch, Iniesta, Xavi, Sneijder and all... Yeah I'm dead serious) He just need to get known.

His best position is 6 alone in front of the defense, but he can also play as a 8 and even a 10... One of the best tackler in the world... Picture Gattuso, for his "grinta" having a baby with Ronnie for the dribbling skills, with Heinze for his tackles and Gerrard for the vision of the field and his pass quality.

Best player of Boca since... I dunno. But even better than Riquelme at his greatest or Battaglia.

Messi describe him as the "perfect player, pictured by god".

Guest I LOVE LFC

There is a chance, I know he was looked at last time the badge-kisser wanted to go to Barca.

I personally would be very pleased if we got him to replace the "booked after 20 minutes" player we have now.

It looks like it might be him or Defour, hopefully Banega, the song would be better.

Laurent Blanc has balls :]

With the punishment of our 23 ridiculous players of this world cup and the whole bus episode, here s his first list, without our mondialists.

Looks really good...

Les 22 Bleus pour Norvège-France :

Gardiens : Douchez (Rennes), Ruffier (Monaco).

Défenseurs : Cissokho (Lyon), Debuchy (Lille), Fanni (Rennes), Mexès (AS Rome), Rami (Lille), Sakho (PSG), Trémoulinas (Bordeaux).

Milieux de terrain : Cabaye (Lille), L. Diarra (Real Madrid), Matuidi (Saint-Etienne), Mvila (Rennes), N'Zogbia (Wigan), Nasri (Arsenal), M. Sissoko (Toulouse).

Attaquants : Ben Arfa (OM), Benzema (Real Madrid), Briand (Lyon), Hoarau (PSG), Ménez (AS Rome), Rémy (Nice).

---------------------Ruffier---------------------

Debuchy----Mexes--Rami-----Tremoulinas

----------------------LassDiarra-----------------

Menez-----------------Nasri-------------BenArfa

------------------Briand----Benzema-----------------

What a good team... Probably better than the one we had with Ribery Malouda etc.

ALL OF YOU MUST APOLOGIZE CAUSE DIDIER IS REALLY ABOUT TO COME BACK IN MARSEILLE

He was seen by the whole Cassis city, looking for his new house

Glad he came back in Marseille after stealing all your dirty money.

Chelsea sucks and no club is like Marseille in your stupid little country :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]