football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

arsenal have a piss easy draw as usual....
you have easier draw than arsenal. Donetsk is not a nice place to travel, especially if it's very cold. Partisan is also a very hard place to play in. Arsenal are clear favorites in the group so every team will try to beat them.

You have to play for second place and if the dates fall right for you ( which you'll find out very soon) it might not be a problem. Bremen is also not all that.

And it's utd. who always get the piss easy draw ;)

Guest I LOVE LFC

Yyyyyyyeeeeessssssaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Europa league is so amazing!!!!!.......... fuck me

In the 20 years I've watched the most amazing club in the world, it really has never been this bad.

Fuck utd, arse, chavs and spjews

Raul Meireles as Wankeranos replacement, sound!

Nice ink too.

Meireles should fit in well at Liverpool. He's is a crafty passer. He'll know how to feed your strikers once he's settled. He's got a pretty good strike too. He'll fancy a shot from just about anywhere, which will get him on the board more than most central midfielders....On the other hand, he misses the net quite a bit.

Yeah, talk about a comeback!

am i the only person who thinks van der vaart's wife's face looks weird? or am i just the only person who's actually looking at her face?:o

Whenever he plays, there are a couple of arbitrary zoom ins on her. She always looks fine to me.

Also, I was just a bit surprised today. Chelsea didn't seem fully comfortable at times today.

^ more unlucky than sloppy. Koscielny and squillaci looked rather strong for most of the game. Just got unlucky that clichys clearance hit koscielny and fell straight to bent. If rosicky had put the penalty away shit wouldn't have mattered. From a player with such experience he shouldve put it away.

Chelsea look scary. Very interested to see how moneybags city deals with them next week.