football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Whatever he did in french league, in all do respect, doesn't fucking count for shit.

As i already said, football exists before the beginning of this new century. He played for Marseille in the early 90, when we were at the top of the world during the Tapis era (Waddle Papin Boli Desailly Di Meco Voller etc.). He won the Champions League in 93 and was fantastic so sorry but what he did in France at this time means a lot, in this past context.

About the fact that you mostly remember Blanc kissin his head? Yeah. I mostly remember how he disgusted Ronaldo in the final of the World Cup.

Ozil!!! looks like bremen finally started to smarten up and realize that they were about to throw 15 mil away by keeping him another year.

Sad for Breme... They are going to replace him by Hatem Ben Arfa. Fantastic player, technical skills of Messi or Ronaldo, but don t know how to use it. We had him 2 years in Marseille. Pure genius for 10 mn in a game, but a real ghost the rest of the time.

now playing for Marseille :D

Yeah... I know. Fuck it.

Funny thing about Lisandro Lopez. Hes not really injured... At least nothing serious that could prevent him from training and playing. But he s just fat. He came back to Argentina this summer and had too many asados jajaja... True story.

Poor Lyon... Anyway, i hate this club.

What about Squillaci in Arsenal?

Looks like Wenger wanna propose a whole defense to Laurent Blanc...

Sagna Squillaci Koscielny Clichy

even if for sure, one of the french won t play if Vermaeleen is able to do it.

What about Squillaci in Arsenal?

Looks like Wenger wanna propose a whole defense to Laurent Blanc...

Sagna Squillaci Koscielny Clichy

I think Mexes is good defender

Guest I LOVE LFC

I remember hearing Mexes was going to join Arsenal about 6-7 years a go before going to Roma. I don't think he would make it in the Prem from what I've seen. Or he could play here, but look as bad as John Terry does every week.

So Man City beat Liverpool 3-0 and dominated the match in its entirety. Liverpool's in a pile of shit right now. Reading the transfer news columns, its interesting to see who they're looking to bring in. Kuyt and Mascherano are most certainly leaving. The only player who looked like he could do something on the pitch today was gerrard.

On the other hand, city was organized and the 4-3-3 worked very well. I predict that adebayor will look to leave in january because he's not going to win a spot on the pitch, and david silva will sit on the bench a whole lot. Adam Johnson is so good on a good day, a definite standout on the national team in the coming years.

Ownership has never meant more in football, and that was shown in the match today, as well as in the balance of the top european teams and leagues.

I love liverpool's tactic of play two rubbish stikers on either wing. If it was actually true (I doubt it was though) they shoulda taken whatever silly money real or inter (or whoever the speculation was about) were offering for gerrard.

That team needs investment in some flair.

Disappointed we didn't really get to see aquilani in england. Would have been interesting to see how he would have got on in the premiership (which of course is most bestest league in the world, ever).

Sticking my neck out with Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal, Spuds top 5.

I love liverpool's tactic of play two rubbish stikers on either wing. If it was actually true (I doubt it was though) they shoulda taken whatever silly money real or inter (or whoever the speculation was about) were offering for gerrard.

That team needs investment in some flair.

Disappointed we didn't really get to see aquilani in england. Would have been interesting to see how he would have got on in the premiership (which of course is most bestest league in the world, ever).

Sticking my neck out with Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal, Spuds top 5.

Just saw the above. Egdar Davids side stepped that slightly racist misshap very well.

Oh those football commentators with their casual racism and old fashioned un-PC views ...

Bx94jwmMxPs

OYg3hJdq96I

Always at it ...

Just saw the above. Egdar Davids side stepped that slightly racist misshap very well.

Oh those football commentators with their casual racism and old fashioned un-PC views ...

Bx94jwmMxPs

OYg3hJdq96I

Always at it ...

Group A: Inter Milan, Werder Bremen, TOTTENHAM, FC Twente

Group B: Lyon, Benfica, Schalke, Hapoel Tel Aviv

Group C: MANCHESTER UNITED, Valencia, RANGERS, Bursaspor.

Group D: FC Barcelona, Panathinaikos, FC Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan

Group E: Bayern Munich, AS Roma, FC Basel, CFR Cluj

Group F: CHELSEA, Marseille, Spartak Moscow, MSK Zilina

Group G: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax, Auxerre

Group H: ARSENAL, Shakhtar Donetsk, SC Braga, FK Partisan