football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

The final 5 matches of BPL would be great. With all top 3 teams going all out to salvage their seasons, Chel may not be able to take all domestic honour.

Man U may still go all out to at least get something out of it like being the champ. Fantastic!

I saw Fellaini outside the Bernabeu a quarter-hour before el Clasico was to begin...that's all.

Probably trying to score some tix. With his skill level, doubt he can make it as a ball boy for either teams. But then Julian Faubert was on Real last season.

it's my fault you scum won, I wasn't watching. Oh, the regret of another trophyless season. But seriously, kudos to your lad Gomes, another great performance, and I hope that isn't the high point of Danny Rose's career, what a belter!

Gomes is as bad as Almunia on their worse days. But I was amazed Spurs can beat Arsenal since the former would inevitably choke against the big 4. Lets see whether they can do Gunners a favour by reducing the deficit to 3 points by beating Chel this weekend.

just read about this on soccernet ... classy goal from a defender.

finally the hicks and gillette are getting the fuck out of lvp and hopefully someone who wants to invest in the club will come forward and actually bring it forward!