Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

i swear i saw capa today in apc and then later in opening ceremony, but whoever it was you had on black plims, skinny jeans, and a cardigan and plaid and grey peacoat, i was in a raf sweat apc new cures and chucks, was that you?

black plims....i have black zig zags. everything else checks out but I do not have a plaid and grey pea coat. also, never been to opening ceremony, and checked out apc once but I was the only one in the store at like 11.

doppelganger?

I might have seen Fookums around union square but I'm not sure. Darkanimal came up on my facebook news feed tagged as The Dark Knight. Apparently some friends of friends hung out with him?

black plims....i have black zig zags. everything else checks out but I do not have a plaid and grey pea coat. also, never been to opening ceremony, and checked out apc once but I was the only one in the store at like 11.

doppelganger?

I might have seen Fookums around union square but I'm not sure. Darkanimal came up on my facebook news feed tagged as The Dark Knight. Apparently some friends of friends hung out with him?

definite doppelganger, i was so confused and now in retrospect am really glad i didn't ask if he was from the future, i would've felt like a complete ass.

I might have seen Fookums around union square but I'm not sure.

Hah, I could see that happening. I'm around Union Square-SoHo-E.Village pretty often so yah.

habia, Muhai, Worm and I ran into someone at Barney's but habia doesn't want to ruin the anonymous employee-consumer relationship :cool:

Hah, I could see that happening. I'm around Union Square-SoHo-E.Village pretty often so yah.

habia, Muhai, Worm and I ran into someone at Barney's but habia doesn't want to ruin the anonymous employee-consumer relationship :cool:

Yo I PM'ed you on the denim jacket btw. I'm super interested.

• 2 weeks later...

YO

I SAW YOU ASIAN KID WEARING RICK HI-TOPS @ UNION SQ AROUND 4

fess up, who are you.

also, not missed cause I actually stopped and had conversation with them, nf_one and habia. I guess everyone who's anyone from the internet hands out in the East Village.

i probably seen a few of you in T.O. and didn't even know

you probably didn't see me cause i tend to leap from rooftop to rooftop instead of walking on sidewalks with you peasants

Du in my Medieval Lit class who rotates the Nudies and Imperials. I know we had a class before, but I usually don't pay attention, so I've probably forgotten your name.

But yeah. Okay.

What are you reading in there? (sorry. had to nerd out a bit)