Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

Between 17th and 18th on Sansom at 6:15 or so.

Goth ninja-ish. Black hair, black wayfarer frame glasses, black wool overcoat, black jeans, black boots.

Looked like Ann/Raf type stuff, but I didn't identify anything in particular so I didn't say anything.

i see a looot of guys wearing dior homme shoes, some wearing dior homme jeans (and sometimes both), and a few wearing dh coats/jacket every day at school... but i really doubt they even know what superfuture is...

asian dude on the 135 last thursday coming down from sfu burnaby at around 8:30 pm.

you wore black on black patent lanvin hi-tops with what looked like apc new standards and some sort of ill fitting black pea coat with a pink scarf tucked into the collar. you also had a canvas y-3 messenger bag. from my angle, you looked like a superfuture version of the metrosexual doucheback though i could be wrong.

asian dude on the 135 last thursday coming down from sfu burnaby at around 8:30 pm.

you wore black on black patent lanvin hi-tops with what looked like apc new standards and some sort of ill fitting black pea coat with a pink scarf tucked into the collar. you also had a canvas y-3 messenger bag. from my angle, you looked like a superfuture version of the metrosexual doucheback though i could be wrong.

yo i go to SFU...but that deffs not me.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw some dude who I swear is Dr. Worm (no creeper) in NYC today on 5th and 52ish

Same face, wearing some Rafish jacket I think?

Was it you?

Also some kid in Barneys today, we were wearing almost the exact same thing (dior jeans, dior leather jacket, white high tops). I thought you were my reflection until you moved.

I saw some dude who I swear is Dr. Worm (no creeper) in NYC today on 5th and 52ish

Was it you?

Also some kid in Barneys today, we were wearing almost the exact same thing (dior jeans, dior leather jacket, white high tops). I thought you were my reflection until you moved.

i think dr. worm said in his waywt that he was in nyc till today

Was it you?

that was him, we were walking from the met

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...