The CONTEXT CLOTHING Thread

sam113

^^^

Not yet, but we are looking in to getting a chainstitching machine.

Hopefully soon.

Uh, found out that I need to go to HK next week. I'll be coming in for a pair of New Standards even though I promised myself to wait until I wasn't so damn chunky...

Sam, are you sending people to any tailor in particular for hemming? I'm on the short side so I'll definitely need to hem them about two inches.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought 28 was the smallest size for the New Cure - am I wrong? Because I've been looking for a pair to fit my skinny ass for quite sometime!

We have them in 26, 27 and 28.

Skinniest jeans in the store.

kauflust-

We send everyone to Monetti's on University Avenue.

He is a master.

Do you guys accept paypal anyhow? I'm trying to order a pair of APC New Standards but I just don't have a credit or debit card to pay with. I do, however, have a paypal account linked to my bank account. Is there anyway I can work around the credit card issue?

A couple of our main homies from Iron Army are coming through Madison This weekend so we are throwing a big party in the store. I'm sure they will bring some sweet new product, and they are very cool dudes. Starts at 6:00, goes till were done.

Music, drinks, giveaways, and 20% off the entire inventory. If you are in the area you've got to make it in- we will have a good time.

sam - are you going to be restocking rescues? i've been thinking of getting a pair for my brother, and i'd like to support you, if possible...

Thanks Snuggs-

We will.

What size does he need?

Aaaah - those are the jeans I've been wanting to buy! They look really great in person - the color is much richer than the photos show. Now, do I use my 20% off coupon from the Iron Army shindig for these or for black Dukes? I'm so torn -

Thanks a lot for attending, Brozek. Good times.

Why make yourself choose?

At 20% off you can do both.

sam, do you carry the women's IA line?

We do not.

However, the mens straight leg and the first womens cut are very similar. The rise is low and the pockets are small so they work very well on girls. We sell half of our IAs to women.

I got a pair of RR indigo canvas and i love them. The denim is super-light, and the color is real dope, a real grey-ish tone. Perfect jeans for the hot Arizona summer. Although the price hurt did hurt little considering how light the denim is and it's non-selvedge

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sam...I might want to order New Cures from you....but I have some questions 1st ) How long does it take for you to ship em' to Taiwan? and how much? what kind of shipping? 2nd) Can I have 20% off coupon? plz since It's my first time to buy stuff from ya :D 3rd ) Can I have your E-mail.....Maybe I'll order for my friends :P To log on this forum and order is kinda annoying :P my e-mail : [email protected] thx in advance good luck :D

Not that these need much extra push, but I saw them in person today and the pictures on the website just can't do them justice. The indigo is so thick and meaty that you can spy clumps of it just by looking closely at the weave.

I had to keep my hands jammed in my front pockets to keep myself from pulling out my credit card and buying a pair.

Hey Sam...I might want to order New Cures from you....but I have some questions 1st ) How long does it take for you to ship em' to Taiwan? and how much? what kind of shipping? 2nd) Can I have 20% off coupon? plz since It's my first time to buy stuff from ya :D 3rd ) Can I have your E-mail.....Maybe I'll order for my friends :P To log on this forum and order is kinda annoying :P my e-mail : [email protected] thx in advance good luck :D

Emailed you, matrix.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for the AWAs. If any of you guys are on the fence on these, jump off and get a pair. You won't regret it. IMHNO (in my humble noobie opinion), these are more unique than the Oni Shoai and the PBJ AI-001 because:

1) It's got more details (for good or for bad - personal preference) such as the crotch selvedge, half lining in back pocket, triple chain stitch hem, and coin pocket selvedge

2) It's sanforized and comes in multiple lengths so you don't have to hem and lose that massive triple chain stitch

3) There are only 50 made (not sure how many of the Oni Shoais or PBJ AI-001s were made but I'm pretty sure more than 50)

4) 17oz denim is a very versatile weight - not too heavy and not too light - perfect for all weather conditions

Pull the trigger gents! Join the club!

Let's see... that's 151 words at $0.50 per word... Sam you owe me $75.50.

Just kidding!