Pace jeans

mac

Pace is a pretty cool brand, doesn't get much attention though. Definitely on par with Nudie.

They make one pair of limited edition jeans per season. The ltd ones are made from Japanese denim that is unsinged but I believe they're pre-shrunk. I'm not sure if they're sewn in Japan also.

Bobo, doesn't Weekday have them at half price? Not too bad then, 1200-1300 sek.

Isn't this limited one made of Zimbabwe cotton?

Haven't heard much about this brand, just checked 'em out on Caliroots. Very interesting tho. Liked the black sevedge denim a lot.

589420069318155957747208_L.jpg

5894200693181601145059_L.jpg

589420069318160239153_L.jpg

By the way: I'd really appreciate anybody from Sweden make a list of all the raw denim brands you got with remarks about quality and stuff! It's hard to keep track of this.

http://www.pace-wear.com/

http://www.hepcat.se/product_info.php?cPath=2_94&products_id=1957 <- PACE - PLE 100 Limited Edition 50s "RAW"

http://www.hepcat.se/product_info.php?cPath=2_94&products_id=1958 <- PACE - PLE 000 Limited Edition 50s "RAW"

http://www.hepcat.se/index.php?cPath=2_94&sort=2a&page=1

http://shop.sivletto.com/system/search/search.asp?offset=8&b=0&container=8&type1=0&type2=0&type3=0&type4=0&pp=0&_ot=0&_gt=0

I own 001 Lowrider and 002 Original. I prefer 001 because i find the rise on 002 too low, also the back pockets is placed pretty low on 002 which i don't like. I don't know much about denim quality etc, but i think the denim on Pace feel best of the swedish brands, thicker, more hair, etc. I have been wearing 001 for about a month and they seem to break in pretty fast.

okay, im from denmark, but lemme get a shot at swedish brands..

Pace - small swedish homeland brand that hasnt got the same fame as nudie yet worldwide.. Denim is nice, especially look out for the limited editions... mostly with the normal / baggy fits (havent seen any slim cuts yet)

Cheap Monday - CM has experienced a lot of european attention, and i guess also cross-pacific they are rolling now. Mostly because of their LOW price tags. Denim is a okay, nothing to get excited about IMO. Fits are very slim and they some time come out with some weird ass models...

Whyred - Have achieved nice attention in the european "movers and shakers" with its tight and snug swedish fit as we know it from Nudie and CM. Havent gotten any experiences with quality.

Acne - Again a swedish brand who focuses on the slim and snug fits.. Denim quality is actually quite nice and fits are GREAT....

WESC - The street wear brand WE SC is another Swedish export that is making a name for itself internationally. Denim is nice quality and fits are as Acne, CM, Whyred etc.. Slim !

J.Lindeberg - Again, again, again, swedish brand with slim cuts but with very nice raw denim and also with nice classical straight cuts..

Tiger of Sweden - Probably the most unmentioned of the swedish brands on here, and thats a shame imo... Makes nice slim cuts and with good quality denim.. Also some nice predistressed models in their collections.. Nice black denims aswell...

Hi,

I see on this forum a lot of denim brands, but i mis one brand here and that is PACE JEANS !

I Love this brand and it's hardcore denim.

Mac

Show us some pics of your so sweet Pace denim so we can see why these doggies are the cat's ass. I would love to see a pair broken in a bit if you have one.

Pace is a pretty cool brand, doesn't get much attention though. Definitely on par with Nudie.

They make one pair of limited edition jeans per season. The ltd ones are made from Japanese denim that is unsinged but I believe they're pre-shrunk. I'm not sure if they're sewn in Japan also.

Bobo, doesn't Weekday have them at half price? Not too bad then, 1200-1300 sek.

yea actually it was there I checked them out. 1400 kr was more than i had though, otherwise I´d got em.

Pace really deserves more attention. I like the overall look more than nudie and such (more rockabilly then "dirty rock n roll". Those black ones seems like a nice pickup.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys,

i have a pair of the limited edition raw denims. Was quite chub when i bought them, in a 33 and now i think they stretched out a bit... if i wanted to shrink them, is it just a HOT soak would do the job? for like 5 hours?

Cheers for your help guys!! =)

• 3 weeks later...
Show us some pics of your so sweet Pace denim so we can see why these doggies are the cat's ass. I would love to see a pair broken in a bit if you have one.

Hi there, my first post and thought since i have a pic

of what you want: they are very good friends of mine. Image a bit late I know.

But as they say better late than never...plus I had to wear them in before I could post them here:) .....it took me a while...;)

pacex4.jpg

hm ya i've got one pair, and uff they strech a lot

i'm a 30 and have a pair of 30s but they are quite big dunno.. but i think they still like them alot

a very heavy denim though.. if you like one i could make fit pics..

They run big to begin with. I'm 30 also but 28 or 29 in Pace.

yea always size down with them :]

now the prob is that they do not fade so much as they are very heavy and quite baggy but now after like 3 1/2 months they start a little bit.

what i don't like is that they are "anti form" no honey combs... :/

Hi there, my first post and thought since i have a pic

of what you want: they are very good friends of mine. Image a bit late I know.

But as they say better late than never...plus I had to wear them in before I could post them here:) .....it took me a while...;)

pacex4.jpg

These are gorgeous. Too bad I did grow out my old Pace 001...

EDIT: What model is the third jean?

is there a special reason why you have so many Pace jeans? Either way, the look really good. Can you say which models are in the pictures and what you think of each pair? Thanks!

now you are taking the piss right!?

they are not mine,shot taken a few months back at a exhibition in theire showroom

I went to. They are good friends of mine.

1st pair I think what it looks like is a 001 lowriders,second 002 originals, 3rd the LTD EDT AW'05, 4th and 5th I dont know, I cant remember.....

would guess a year or so have gone in to these before any water or dry wash then more wear.....

jap denim: from where I don't know.

No, not taking the piss, sorry.

Anyway, I think this shows the difference between the denim in the ltd eds and the regular models very well. The ltd ones look much more fun to me.

Thanks for the pic.

blimey,

just wisited your blog.

That one is great. do you look after it?

where are you based? if you don't mind me asking.....

i just got a pair pace p006 rinse. Does anyone knows if these strecth alot and also will they shrink alot?

I have been wear'n both 001 and 002, stretched like blue jeans use to do, a normal amount, nothin' crazy.

EDIT:

My Sugar Cane 45 and LVC 33 501 have both stretched more than my good ol' Pace jean pants.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...