Worst WAYWT Street Version

BTT

He was probably trying to clean his ears with a qtip, but it got stuck, and those are the straggly remnants of the cotton ball that were pulled when he tried to pull it out.

That is the only thing I can think of....

But it's not in the first photo, not even a wisp, as near as I can tell.

There's a vague possibility of a glass plate over the front of the enclosure. Superdupersang, how are the shelters built? The whites of his camo coat look sort of distorted.

oh man dry nudies are just starting to hit my college and the kids are wearing them all wrong. there's a super cool black guy i know who's into bape and ice cream and stuff but he wears it well and it fits his life style so it's not affected.

I saw these hypebeasters waiting at the bustop

I couldn't get another picture in before the light turned green. The guy behind the guy wearing the dead serious hoodie and send helps was wearing the 3 bears dunks lows with a matching polo.

CIMG0680.jpg

P1170605.jpg

check out the hair

P1170607.jpg

and i think he has smoke coming out of his ears

just to clarify, there was nothing infront of the subject, so no chance of a stain on glass etc.

all i can thank of is that the guy was smoking, so somehow he managed to exhale smoke through his ear holes.

FAO PAND, its picadilly gardens bus station.

i don't know how they name classes at your school but at mine they do it the number doesn't really mean anything. 300 level classes are almost always easier than 100 level classes. 104/5 is usually an advanced version of 100/101 that moves more quickly so they call it intermediate.