Worst WAYWT Street Version

BTT

Perhaps she's a tourist?

and i know it's been asked a million times, and that there's no satisfactory answer, but what the FUCKING FUCK is up with pre-distressed denim? i mean, WHAT THE FUCK?

p.s. i am by no means prepared to declare chi worse than dc, tho

If you're referring to the bape jeans on the other page, it's to maintain the effect of the dog running across the crotch. A lot of Japanese cartoons show use a technique of repetitive background frames that flash colors and patterns that make the scene dramatic. The same applies to bape pants. Nigo is a cartoon fan.

DC has always been onto next level shit and by next level I do mean the previous year's previous level.

If you're referring to the bape jeans on the other page

naw dude

i'm referring to the hideous shit that everybody wears

i know sufu-apoproved designers do it too, but imo it's the worst mainstream fashion trend ever

the concept is totally fucked up

i used to do it, but i didn't really know there was an alternative until i got on steez

i don't even care if i get quick/good fades anymore, as long as my jeans reflect my lifestyle, which is how it should be

Yeah you're right. No idea how that came about as looking good. Perhaps it was just another look; a step above acid treated jeans are sandblaste?

I feel you on the lifestyle thing. Tho I do actually wear a little bit of bape, it's kind of hard to do with more fitted pants. I'd totally abandon predistressed/faded jeans all together if only baggier raw (my preference) could fade easier. I can barely get my sufu sized-down denim to the point of washing.

• 2 weeks later...

bumping this b/c i saw an all-time classic the other night

walking down north ave. in wicker and ran into this fucking clown with a jacked-up frat bro/mtv spring break upper body squeezed into a pair of skinny jeans (with retarded over-the-top back pocket stitching, natch), wearing black-on-black chucks as a finishing touch

i couldn't help laughing out loud at this fool

the hair was great too - you could tell it was a spiked-up, heavily-gelled, brolicious seacrest cut about three months ago but he'd grown it out to look emo or some shit

high comedy

I need to start bringing my camera into work, we ONLY get horribly dressed people.

Saw a guy yesterday wearing 3 belts, his mothers jeans, combat boots, 7000 rubber bracelets, leather gauntlets, rings on all fingers except his thumbs, fingerless dirt bike gloves and a "Boys Like Girls" tee.

Shit was epic, as soon as I saw him I thought of this thread.

• 1 month later...
I need to start bringing my camera into work, we ONLY get horribly dressed people.

Saw a guy yesterday wearing 3 belts, his mothers jeans, combat boots, 7000 rubber bracelets, leather gauntlets, rings on all fingers except his thumbs, fingerless dirt bike gloves and a "Boys Like Girls" tee.

Shit was epic, as soon as I saw him I thought of this thread.

u work @ hot otpic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...