Top 3 Fears

eastcoastrider27

Yeah, I tied him up outside a supermarket (like usual), and a trio of girls nipped minutes before I was finished shopping. Luckily there were good witnesses who pointed in the right direction, and after running three blocks, got him back. One even threatened me.

My heart dropped when I only saw a leash tied to the bike rack. It was absolutely horrifying.

Yeah, I tied him up outside a supermarket (like usual), and a trio of girls nipped minutes before I was finished shopping. Luckily there were good witnesses who pointed in the right direction, and after running three blocks, got him back. One even threatened me.

My heart dropped when I only saw a leash tied to the bike rack. It was absolutely horrifying.

which hospital did you send them to?

What the hell? Why would people do that? The only time I could consider dog-knapping was last year, when it was fucking freezing outside. Someone had left their dog outside so they could fuck around in a cafe being all hipster while the dog was literally crying/whining because it was so cold that day. I wanted to smash its owner in the face.

People steal dogs for many reasons: nice gift for girlfriend/wife, boredom, ransom, envy, whatever. They were a trio of native teens who probably thought because he let them pet him, he liked them. I'd hate to think what they would have done once they were bored of having a dog around.

Now I run my errands without him, which sucks because he likes all the walking about.

• 1 year later...

I don't have a top 3 but i can list 3 at a time...

- losing a limb, especially a leg

- paralysis

- i live near the ocean and it is terrifying to me to imagine diving deep in the ocean and turning around to see a giant f*cking whale right behind me. I love whales, they are awesome, and peaceful and intelligent and all that. But they are also f*ckin huge. Can you imagine turning to see some shit the size of a school bus coming at you?!? And then if he unloaded with that whale sound?? If you knew it was coming and were prepared, then that is one thing, but damn if you didn't know it was coming...

oh, and if you are afraid of spiders, then don't click on this:

http://ft.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/fc/fce0b3c18ccf229689badec0aad0e4d77a4fdef8.jpg

1. Going to prison for life (fuck spending my whole life in prison I would take a death sentence any day, seriously)

2. Being completely paralyzed, once again I think I would prefer just being dead than paralyzed, honestly wheres the fun in that?

3. Can't think of it yet... maybe having some incurable disease like AIDS or Cancer.

These all make me sound really weak and I probably am butI don't really believe anything happens before we die. I'm not going to wait for AIDS or cancer to kill me and have to feel this excessive pain, I'm not going to be paralyzed and not be able to experience so much in the world, I'm not going to prison for my whole entire life getting raped and treated like shit.

I don't believe in heaven, hell,reincarnation, we're just dead. Its scary to think about because all we're used to is being alive and when you take that away from us we don't know anything else.

1. not being able to do anything anymore like in a bad dream you know? Not being able to think straight, being lost in a mind mess. Insanity, basically.

2. total physical paralysation

3. really sharp knives in the hands of numerous drunk psychos

1. Some sort of home invasion where my family and I get beaten down and killed

2. Going to a federal pound me in the ass prison

3. Being paralyzed, either totally or from the waist down, basically not being able to feel my weiner